Thread: The Loft - Cork, for Gays, Bi's, etc

Reviews

Default The Loft - Cork, for Gays, Bi's, etc

Hi all,

Just heard about this seemingly wonderful place in Cork called, "The Loft".

http://www.theloftcork.com/

Has anyone been? What was your experience like? Can I cum too??

Reviews

Just wanna bump this

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy90 View Post
    Hi all,

Just heard about this seemingly wonderful place in Cork called, "The Loft".

http://www.theloftcork.com/

Has anyone been? What was your experience like? Can I cum too??
    I never heard of it till now , will make some enquires and reply if I hear anything.

I've been to The Loft a few times. To be honest its more gay friendly. I preferred the Jade Winters Cinema in Galway when it was open. Its now sadly closed over a dispute about planning. That place was geared to all tastes. From gay, bi, straight, swingers etc. It was a place that I almost always found what I was looking for. On the weekends single women used to come in. Some for gangbangs, other for individual encounters. Though I am bi I lean much more towards women than guys and will always take the pleasure of a woman first. Couples would come in for 3somes or more. Along with this you had guys/tvs/ts's enjoying guys/couples/ladies. It was probably one of the most interesting I have ever encountered sexually where you were likely to encounter a multitude of different sexual interests. Even going for a pee while ts's/tvs made themselves up in the mirror in the toilet was not something you would encounter in your local pub :-). So yes I definitely do miss it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Langer For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (15-08-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    I've been to The Loft a few times. To be honest its more gay friendly. I preferred the Jade Winters Cinema in Galway when it was open. Its now sadly closed over a dispute about planning. That place was geared to all tastes. From gay, bi, straight, swingers etc. It was a place that I almost always found what I was looking for. On the weekends single women used to come in. Some for gangbangs, other for individual encounters. Though I am bi I lean much more towards women than guys and will always take the pleasure of a woman first. Couples would come in for 3somes or more. Along with this you had guys/tvs/ts's enjoying guys/couples/ladies. It was probably one of the most interesting I have ever encountered sexually where you were likely to encounter a multitude of different sexual interests. Even going for a pee while ts's/tvs made themselves up in the mirror in the toilet was not something you would encounter in your local pub :-). So yes I definitely do miss it
    Look who shows up? I thought you fuckin died no offense.

Westside.

No Westie I didn't......that was just a vicious rumour to make people happy

Thanks for the info, I'm always on look out for places to go when I'm on tour. Trying to sort cork accommodation and if I can go to a bar and chat up beautiful woman that's a perfect tour for me lol
    ~*~*~ English BBW ~*~*~

IN CORK THIS WEEK with BBW_Cora for unforgettable threesum experiences too!!

Follow me on twitter http://mobile.twitter.com/EnglishEmilyBBW

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Thanks for the info, I'm always on look out for places to go when I'm on tour. Trying to sort cork accommodation and if I can go to a bar and chat up beautiful woman that's a perfect tour for me lol
    Chambers in Cork is cool and linc is also a place you might want to visit in that case.
    This profile is used by Billie - the Community Support Worker at GOSHH.
    support@goshh.ie 0872192848 061314354 www.goshh.ie