Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: You bollix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Angry You bollix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You son of a bitch where the heck have you been and why have you been ignoring me???????????????????

    Where's a fecking lynch mob when ya want one???

    Don't try and weasel your way out of this one, I see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    casman (09-05-16), dr love (08-05-16), Melindablondey (09-05-16), tom sand (09-05-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Ldm,what can I say ermmm.:doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (09-05-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Ldm,what can I say ermmm.:doc
    What? That's it? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY TO ME?? After all we've been through! All the laughs! All the shenanigans! ALL THE NEAR FATAL MOMENTS WITH THE PIES OF DOOM!!!!!

    I'm hurt. Truly hurt. As though someone took a 10 foot long spear and shoved it down my throat, where it protruded out me arse, essentially making me a human-skewer!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (09-05-16), tom sand (09-05-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    What? That's it? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY TO ME?? After all we've been through! All the laughs! All the shenanigans! ALL THE NEAR FATAL MOMENTS WITH THE PIES OF DOOM!!!!!

    I'm hurt. Truly hurt. As though someone took a 10 foot long spear and shoved it down my throat, where it protruded out me arse, essentially making me a human-skewer!
    ouch that must hurt ,ahhh the pies of doom,site was a different place then my friend .
    How are things with you btw .:doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    ladiesman217 (09-05-16), Melindablondey (09-05-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Jaysus Doc,,, WTF...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    dr love (09-05-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jaysus Doc,,, WTF...
    Jimbob my good friend,that punting urge has returned .:doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (09-05-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    ouch that must hurt ,ahhh the pies of doom,site was a different place then my friend .
    How are things with you btw .:doc
    Bad... terrible... worse... Blah!

    Very different place... wtf happened to all the good guys. Rayden fucked off and left me. PRICK! Then Benny left! *cough* Good old Morpheus hasn't been seen for ages! That bollix...... LTG and Magic fucked off without warning. Then I buggered off for a while. And then you been doing your Houdini act over the last few months.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (09-05-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Bad... terrible... worse... Blah!

    Very different place... wtf happened to all the good guys. Rayden fucked off and left me. PRICK! Then Benny left! *cough* Good old Morpheus hasn't been seen for ages! That bollix...... LTG and Magic fucked off without warning. Then I buggered off for a while. And then you been doing your Houdini act over the last few months.
    a perfect summation ldm.Anyways a break from here not a bad thing,but it has that lure ehhh .:doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    ladiesman217 (09-05-16)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    longford
    Posts
    4,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You son of a bitch where the heck have you been and why have you been ignoring me???????????????????

    Where's a fecking lynch mob when ya want one???

    Don't try and weasel your way out of this one, I see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha thats very funny hahaha
    Live and let live life is to short

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

    dr love (09-05-16), tom sand (09-05-16)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    a perfect summation ldm.Anyways a break from here not a bad thing,but it has that lure ehhh .:doc
    Has a fecking repel as well with the amount of utter **** and ****** ***** as of late, with their stupid little ******* **** *****...... *****!

    *cough*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •