Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its done!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    1st wasn't the best but that was my own awkwardness, and my crippling social anxiety leaves me too anxious about going to someone different (other than the 2 I have saw a few times each)

Edit to add. My 1st visit as a virgin in my 20's was made all the more awkward when I came in my trousers!
    Don't worry that still happens to Anon

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    On my first I decided to cum quickly while she gave me a BJ, I thought sure I'll have sex on round 2, of course I was so content and happy with my first explosion, literally, I didn't even try round 2, left very happy.
    Lol reminded me if today that did i was just tempted to blow right at start was that good but i didnt i kept it under control...

I have to say though i think i actualky saw genuine fear when she saw me haha she was 5 foot 2 im 6 foot 7...bless her... she managed though lol

She took control for bout 10 min at start because was thinking everyone said just lay back and enjoy your first one but after 10 min the dominant sidenif me came out in me. She said go for it so she got pinned down n handle with ease... gotta love small women! Hehe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

anon361 (08-05-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12