Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Thesis Idea

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default Thesis Idea

    Is the success of Liverpool in Europe directly proportional to the pain experienced by Liverpool fans the following morning.

    #Neverdrinkingagain
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I think its proportional to how wide of the mark this is away from the sports section


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (06-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I think its proportional to how wide of the mark this is away from the sports section
    Chapter 5 sorted, and I will give you a mention in the Acknowledgment.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    It would be refreshing to see some transgressors apologise unreservedly on these boards from time to time !!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Chapter 5 sorted, and I will give you a mention in the Acknowledgment.
    oh yes I remember you were telling me you were writing a book, "How To internet rongly" I think it was called


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,033
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    My thesis in college was the near death experience , don't mention it , 14,000 words later


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    It would be refreshing to see some transgressors apologise unreservedly on these boards from time to time !!
    Sorry meant for banned thread!!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    oh yes I remember you were telling me you were writing a book, "How To internet rongly" I think it was called
    I did mention I was writing a book. But it's called "Baiting a Padantic Internet Troll for Dummies"
    Last edited by Best Before; 06-05-16 at 12:32.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •