I remember years ago when viewing your history in your google browsing account there use to be a way of seeing/ or it showed at the top of the page bar charts for what youve searched and I think even viewed online and could click on a bar to be taken to a specific year or month of your viwing history..very detailed
but at the moment all that I can find (perhaps it has just moved?) is a scrolling page of my recent searches and no picture trend data.
I cant remember if I was originally viewing that data on a PC/laptop or a tablet
I know some sites are not just optimised for mobile viewing (you get a more scant basic child size version of it which is ok if you can click a button like on EI and decide if you want the mobile version or desktop version when on your tablet..but a PITA if you cant and want the detail the desktop optimised site provides )
anyway.. I want to see my history of browsing trends...it can be good way too of seeing how much time and where you spend it online because I think it displays the actual time of every search