Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing/mislayed Thread

Reviews

Default Missing/mislayed Thread

My query involves a thread that has disappeared into thin air. I know it existed because both I and Epsilon contributed to it..............and no it's not one of Paw's threads having a go at Westie in the Soap Opera section.

This thread was started by mrsbrown in General Chat and to be honest, the thread was just a load of old s***e (well fresh s***e actually). In fact Epsilon and I took him up on the issue. The thread subsequently was moved to the Soap section and afterwards it disappeared completely.

I dont know why it was removed, as I did'nt see any rules being infringed. Although, as I have stated, the thread was basically a piece of s***e, and I mean that quite literally folks, it served a useful purpose, in that it demonstrated to the membership what a complete w****r mrsbrown is.

I m starting to think if one of mods is not secret closet 'Jackass' ,as he had tencencies to sweep the rubbish underneath the carpet and when no one sees throw it out..........

That one sucks i hate deleted threads
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

The old mountain Internet isn't as fast as I hoped and thus my browsing of this site is painfully slow. However, I promise as soon as I land back on green land on Tuesday, I will look into this. I think the community mods are doing a great job so far, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't look over all the deleted threads and see if I think any were deleted unnecessarily, and reinstate them and talk to the mods if I find any such threads, so I promise I will do that. Thanks, Pat x

Blog Entries

Angry Dont talk Shite!!!!!

Carlos and your Teabagging mate meet me on the Quays later and i will knock both your bollicks in !!! You want a straightener ...youve come to right place you shitebags!!!!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Default Ah yeah

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    My query involves a thread that has disappeared into thin air. I know it existed because both I and Epsilon contributed to it..............and no it's not one of Paw's threads having a go at Westie in the Soap Opera section.

This thread was started by mrsbrown in General Chat and to be honest, the thread was just a load of old s***e (well fresh s***e actually). In fact Epsilon and I took him up on the issue. The thread subsequently was moved to the Soap section and afterwards it disappeared completely.

I dont know why it was removed, as I did'nt see any rules being infringed. Although, as I have stated, the thread was basically a piece of s***e, and I mean that quite literally folks, it served a useful purpose, in that it demonstrated to the membership what a complete w****r mrsbrown is.
    i deleted that one because Brownie was on about someones wife looking like something so i deleted the thread rather than risk a whole load of arguing.Pat can put it back up when she looks at it.

Westside.

Default You like fondling guys bolloxs all right

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Carlos and your Teabagging mate meet me on the Quays later and i will knock both your bollicks in !!! You want a straightener ...youve come to right place you shitebags!!!!
    no doubt about it,
    Westside.

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    he had tencencies to sweep the rubbish underneath the carpet and when no one sees throw it out..........
    i never laid a hand on you pet.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Angry straightener...you too!!!!!!

Be on the Quays at midnight as well MISTER GROUNDHOGDAY !!! You can have the same as trhe other two!!!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Reviews

Lmfao.

What, you've bought me a hair straightener? I take back what I said mrsbrown, you're a nice chap, lady, Ts or whatever.

Reviews

Be on the Quays at midnight as well MISTER GROUNDHOGDAY !!! You can have the same as trhe other two!!!

Sorry i was Mrs Brown... Did you start without me? And why did you get a straightener for Carlos?
    My last question is , what were you doing on the quays at midnight.. were you looking for a rent boy or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast