Thread: Put this here so everyone can see it

Default Put this here so everyone can see it

A pm from the baby.

This is the first line

I'll send you this in case one of your "moderator" friends decides to delete the whole thread because they know you can't handle it's content ..............

and the rest of it is a copy of the thread in The Soap Opera.I want all to see my truely professional answer to an issue like this,

Go and fuck yourself little boy.

Professional from top to bottom,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    A pm from the baby.

This is the first line

I'll send you this in case one of your "moderator" friends decides to delete the whole thread because they know you can't handle it's content ..............

and the rest of it is a copy of the thread in The Soap Opera.I want all to see my truely professional answer to an issue like this,

Go and fuck yourself little boy.

Professional from top to bottom,
    Westside.
    Im just curious , is there something in the rules about posting pm without the permission of the sender or am i reading this wrong

nbt

Default Pat can ban me for it

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Im just curious , is there something in the rules about posting pm without the permission of the sender or am i reading this wrong

nbt
    Westside.................

Westie,it s unfair u touching subject in general section knowing he cant access it and defend himself....

It s very UnManLike.........

I never talk behind back or without person presence when they cant defend themself,and have asked people around to do same,as there s always 2 sides...........

but this is unfair
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default I agree Anna

I agree that is why I put the link in soap land although I do know if West was stuck in soap land the oppostion would post in general chat..

I still prefer my group...

Gemma

Thanks Gemma u re a babe,.........u was quicker.........i think i need more sleep....

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Thanks Gemma u re a babe,.........u was quicker.........i think i need more sleep....
    So do I.. As you saw I was up late Thursday and of course last night as it was Friday but I did have better things to do then to post when I got home.. And now it's Saturday

Gemma

I knoow,but lately i am always off to bed at 8am.......

insomnia......was sorting my pictures out last nite.........did not finished.......

Ok,i m off to bed.

Nite x x x

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I knoow,but lately i am always off to bed at 8am.......

insomnia......was sorting my pictures out last nite.........did not finished.......

Ok,i m off to bed.

Nite x x x
    Go to the docs if you have sleeping problems... It is not good for your health which would not be good for your modelling career..

I am off myself, as I said I work hard but party harder

I will be back tomorrow

Gemma