Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not organised

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I will thanks! !
    You just haven't got a clue have ya

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I am jealous of all you guys that arrange an appointment days in advance!!!

I ring the girls when i am horny ( which is far too often)

The problem is that girls are too busy or off or don't answer the phone!!

All I can say is - unrequited love!!!
    When I make initial call and ask for location normally told to confirm 30 minutes before
    And then call again when near location,
    Sometimes no answer which means their busy , but would normally get a call back (only one ring ) then the coast is clear

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

Clueless (02-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    You just haven't got a clue have ya
    No and it's a terrible affliction !!

Reviews

I'm the same, very very rarely arrange an appointment much in advance, I'd say 95% of my visits were arranged with an hour or less notice which inevitably means a lot of the time i don't get to meet the lady I actually wish to. Missed out on meeti ng some great ladies because of that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Clueless (02-05-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    At one time I would have booked in advance but some girls did not seem to want to take advanced bookings, and even some that did, wouldn’t hold a booking anyway and had a “first come first served” policy.

So my best laid plans come to nothing.

Now, I usually have a few numbers, and get cleaned, washed and shaved and head out and phone when I am in town.
    This way, it takes the pressure off me too because I am not tied to a particular time, and if I am delayed, there is no need to phone to let the girl know.
    Please explain yourself.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Please explain yourself.
    I can reply to this, happens more than you think, you make an appointment in advance, with me I'll be honest it was never more than a few hours in advance but when you come to the time to call the lady, generally 30 mins before you either get no reply or you're asked to move the appointment to a later time which translated means they took someone else and they know 9 times outta 10 the guy that booked in advance will wait a bit longer.
    Last edited by anon361; 02-05-16 at 12:25.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (02-05-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I can reply to this, happens more than you think, you make an appointment in advance, with me I'll be honest it was never more than a few hours in advance but when you come to the time to call the lady, generally 30 mins before you either get no reply or you're asked to move the appointment to a later time which translated means they took someone else and they know 9 times outta 10 the guy that booked in advance will wait a bit longer.
    I only accept advanced bookings from clients I have met before just so I know he will for sure arrive
    Rest of them I tell them to call me in the same day they want to see me and if I am free at a certain time ,I will book them

Now I see what he meant,thanks
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Reviews

I only accept advanced bookings from clients I have met before just so I know he will for sure arrive
    Rest of them I tell them to call me in the same day they want to see me and if I am free at a certain time ,I will book them

Now I see what he meant,thanks
    I can see it from a ladies perspective too, you've an appointment in an hour and a guy calls can he come now, you think ok, chances are he will stay 30 mins but when he gets there he wants to stay an hour, are you going to refuse the booking, no, I always accepted a small delay, half hour or so, anymore than that and the lady is taking me for granted and I will move onto the next number, depending on how she handled the delay, with contact or not will dictate whether I will leave a review or not, shit happens and if it's a good reason I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Floki (02-05-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I can see it from a ladies perspective too, you've an appointment in an hour and a guy calls can he come now, you think ok, chances are he will stay 30 mins but when he gets there he wants to stay an hour, are you going to refuse the booking, no, I always accepted a small delay, half hour or so, anymore than that and the lady is taking me for granted and I will move onto the next number, depending on how she handled the delay, with contact or not will dictate whether I will leave a review or not, shit happens and if it's a good reason I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
    I have learned something today from you
    I usually don't take very close appointments so I don't make the client wait.
    Like right now if a client call me and wants to book me for 2:30 and I agree and then I get another client calling and saying he wants to see me at 2 I usually say no couse I don't want my 2:30 appointment to wait for me longer

I loose business that way for sure....I should try this one out lol
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Floki (02-05-16)

Reviews

I have learned something today from you
    I usually don't take very close appointments so I don't make the client wait.
    Like right now if a client call me and wants to book me for 2:30 and I agree and then I get another client calling and saying he wants to see me at 2 I usually say no couse I don't want my 2:30 appointment to wait for me longer

I loose business that way for sure....I should try this one out lol
    Geez, some ladies will take the 2 appointments for 2.30 and make the one that comes second wait, sorry honey, my last client still hasn't left

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast