Thread: Csnri

Default Csnri

A colloquium ( whatever that is?) on commercial sex will be hosted by the Commercial Sex Researchers Network of Ireland (CSNRI) in conjunction with the NUI Galway-UL Gender Arc on Tuesday, 3 May in Room 110, St. Anthony’s ( !)Building, NUI Galway. It's open to everyone and free. ( personally they would have to pay me to attend)

http://www.nuigalway.ie/about-us/new...ui-galway.html

Reckon there will be a shed load of academics and so called experts spouting shite for the day, so if you're into masochism, could be for you!
    Last edited by Calvados; 29-04-16 at 00:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

The Libertarian (29-04-16)

Reviews

There are some outstanding academics out there who have done very valuable research including the lady in QUB, who was totally ignored by th bushwhacking Northern Irish committee on the subject, there's also a prominent Lancaster University professor who has exposed the madness of The Swedish Model and a PHD Oxbridge graduate recently made a fantastic submission to The Westminster Inquiry.
    I wonder though will we only come across those who support the dark side at this 'colloquim', again a term I have never encountered before!
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Calvados (29-04-16)

Reviews

A 'colloquium' is a conference, so why they didn't just call it that is beyond me!
    Ride them on the beaches!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Calvados (29-04-16)