Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Can you fix it, no I can't

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,136

    Default Can you fix it, no I can't

    Anyone ever have an escort ask them to fix something, like a shower, blocked toilet, or collapsed bed, im good with my hands and was asked once if i could help fix it, its hard to say 'ask your landlord' its bloody difficult to say no, aint it? She even give me a Gift as a thank you, a Box of Celebrations

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,906
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    Anyone ever have an escort ask them to fix something, like a shower, blocked toilet, or collapsed bed, im good with my hands and was asked once if i could help fix it, its hard to say 'ask your landlord' its bloody difficult to say no, aint it? She even give me a Gift as a thank you, a Box of Celebrations
    I fixed a shower head that was loose and falling off the wall for an Escort a while back , I got an hour app for the price of 30min app.
    I was actually in there an hour and 25mins and had only booked a 30min app.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    james12013 (29-04-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    Anyone ever have an escort ask them to fix something, like a shower, blocked toilet, or collapsed bed, im good with my hands and was asked once if i could help fix it, its hard to say 'ask your landlord' its bloody difficult to say no, aint it? She even give me a Gift as a thank you, a Box of Celebrations
    Don't worry . . Jim will fix it

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I fixed a shower head that was loose and falling off the wall for an Escort a while back , I got an hour app for the price of 30min app.
    I was actually in there an hour and 25mins and had only booked a 30min app.
    you got a much better deal than i did, blue rebel, i don't even eat sweets

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,906
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    you got a much better deal than i did, blue rebel, i don't even eat sweets
    the sweets would last longer lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (29-04-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    I do it all the time for ladies
    Fixed loads of stuff

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,906
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    I do it all the time for ladies
    Fixed loads of stuff
    What kind of sweets do you receive???

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    You'll get plenty of practice fixing things if you hold on to that skoda.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (28-04-16)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Sometimes chocolate
    Sometimes sex or extras
    Sometimes both
    Sometimes nothing
    I would love to give a few examples but my lips are sealed.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,906
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Sometimes chocolate
    Sometimes sex or extras
    Sometimes both
    Sometimes nothing
    I would love to give a few examples but my lips are sealed.

    Do you bring your toolbox with you on a visit ?

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    casman (28-04-16), F-Dub (28-04-16), Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (29-04-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •