Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: ClarkKent and ShadowEmpress

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default ClarkKent and ShadowEmpress

    They're an interesting couple and she looks sexy I think an interview with them would be a good thread or blog after they have a few experiences. How are they finding it so far, any jealousy issues, do they have rules among themselves that he is only allowed to do certain things with the escort and so on. If an escort they met interviewed them separately and then compared interviews afterwards or something like that.
    It's just an idea and obviously if they want to keep their experiences private then that's fine too. I thought I'd suggest it as I find it an interesting dynamic, and obviously I'm jealous of course

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (28-04-16), blue rebel (28-04-16), casman (28-04-16), ClarkKent (28-04-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (28-04-16), irishdeltaforce (29-04-16), LuckyLu (28-04-16), Melindablondey (28-04-16), ShadowEmpress (28-04-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    They're an interesting couple and she looks sexy I think an interview with them would be a good thread or blog after they have a few experiences. How are they finding it so far, any jealousy issues, do they have rules among themselves that he is only allowed to do certain things with the escort and so on. If an escort they met interviewed them separately and then compared interviews afterwards or something like that.
    It's just an idea and obviously if they want to keep their experiences private then that's fine too. I thought I'd suggest it as I find it an interesting dynamic, and obviously I'm jealous of course
    Agree
    Not many couples like them around.Or at least I haven't found them
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (28-04-16), Melindablondey (28-04-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Agree
    Not many couples like them around.Or at least I haven't found them
    Neither have I and I'm only looking for half a couple

    The ShadowEmpress half I wonder does she have any friends

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (28-04-16), Melindablondey (28-04-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    Neither have I and I'm only looking for half a couple

    The ShadowEmpress half I wonder does she have any friends

    I am looking for the full couple
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (28-04-16), David Feckem (28-04-16), ShadowEmpress (28-04-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    They're an interesting couple and she looks sexy I think an interview with them would be a good thread or blog after they have a few experiences. How are they finding it so far, any jealousy issues, do they have rules among themselves that he is only allowed to do certain things with the escort and so on. If an escort they met interviewed them separately and then compared interviews afterwards or something like that.
    It's just an idea and obviously if they want to keep their experiences private then that's fine too. I thought I'd suggest it as I find it an interesting dynamic, and obviously I'm jealous of course
    Good post , but how do you know she looks sexy

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (28-04-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post

    I am looking for the full couple
    greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    Good post , but how do you know she looks sexy
    I assumed that was her in her avatar. Don't ruin it for me! I'm going with she's dead sexy

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

    ShadowEmpress (28-04-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    greedy


    I assumed that was her in her avatar. Don't ruin it for me! I'm going with she's dead sexy
    Wouldn't dream of it , I'm with you , she looks sexy

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (28-04-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Haha this was a fun post to see! Yes we'd be fine with an interview. We have a very strong relationship, and our two (three hopefully after tomorrow!)adventures so far have been a very fun and jealousy-free experience. We are hoping to meet with Emmasweet tomorrow so I'm sure it will be just as positive from what we have heard about her.

    And yes, those are our actual photos

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

    casman (28-04-16), David Feckem (28-04-16), LuckyLu (28-04-16), ShadowEmpress (28-04-16)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Haha this was a fun post to see! Yes we'd be fine with an interview. We have a very strong relationship, and our two (three hopefully after tomorrow!)adventures so far have been a very fun and jealousy-free experience. We are hoping to meet with Emmasweet tomorrow so I'm sure it will be just as positive from what we have heard about her.

    And yes, those are our actual photos
    And this is my selfie as well




    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (28-04-16), lildick (29-04-16), LuckyLu (28-04-16), Melindablondey (28-04-16), ShadowEmpress (28-04-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (28-04-16)

  19. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Haha this was a fun post to see! Yes we'd be fine with an interview. We have a very strong relationship, and our two (three hopefully after tomorrow!)adventures so far have been a very fun and jealousy-free experience. We are hoping to meet with Emmasweet tomorrow so I'm sure it will be just as positive from what we have heard about her.

    And yes, those are our actual photos
    Yes, seeing our names pop up was a surprise (but a nice one it turned out!) We are both very much looking forward to our future adventures

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShadowEmpress For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (28-04-16), David Feckem (28-04-16), libra (30-04-16), LuckyLu (28-04-16), Melindablondey (28-04-16)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •