Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Bitches meets Dominatrix

  1. Default Bitches meets Dominatrix

    Calling all bitches and dominatrixes. My wildest fantasy is yet to be fulfilled which is to ram more than 5 bitches. I am now back in Dublin. Should we organize this party for real guys?

    First timer are welcome for slut training
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserMistress4u (10-05-16), Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (28-04-16), smallcock (28-04-16), treehugger (28-04-16), wingman (22-05-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Omagh
    Posts
    89
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Personally I would love to be rammed by 5 or more dominatrixes in one session, shame you never visit omagh dying to get rammed by you

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    968
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Calling all bitches and dominatrixes. My wildest fantasy is yet to be fulfilled which is to ram more than 5 bitches. I am now back in Dublin. Should we organize this party for real guys?

    First timer are welcome for slut training
    From talking to Ms Rammer, I think that this post can be connected to this discussion https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...roup-cum-slave

    If so, the question becomes "would 3 or 4 or 5 guys be interested in a session with Mistress Scarlett and Ms Rammer together?"

    If so, it becomes a matter of cost (price for 2 divided by the number of attendees), location (to be found and rented?) and date. Not going to be easy to work all this out!! And who will take the lead in doing it?

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (28-04-16), smallcock (28-04-16), wingman (22-05-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Calling all bitches and dominatrixes. My wildest fantasy is yet to be fulfilled which is to ram more than 5 bitches. I am now back in Dublin. Should we organize this party for real guys?

    First timer are welcome for slut training
    Oh i am in! I know a couple of ladies and sissy sluts who can be easily persuaded to take part!

    Lets fuck the life out these dirty bitches


    Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    From talking to Ms Rammer, I think that this post can be connected to this discussion https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...roup-cum-slave

    If so, the question becomes "would 3 or 4 or 5 guys be interested in a session with Mistress Scarlett and Ms Rammer together?"

    If so, it becomes a matter of cost (price for 2 divided by the number of attendees), location (to be found and rented?) and date. Not going to be easy to work all this out!! And who will take the lead in doing it?
    It might take a lot of organising but youre hardly implying ms rammer and myself are unaware of this or unable to work it out?

    Nah, you couldnt be implying that, it would be outrageous!

    And if myself and ms rammer wish to organise it, we will.

    Anyone else interested?

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mistressscarlett For This Useful Post:

    carefree0001 (29-04-16), lovin anal (03-05-16), Escort AdvertiserMistress4u (10-05-16), smallcock (28-04-16), wingman (22-05-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    801
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    im very interested make it a weekend and il be there

  9. Default

    seems the lads are just like to talk but no effort to make it reality. I am disappointed
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

    smallcock (28-04-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    3,093

    Default

    Can't work out if this is for males only?! If not, count me in, I would love to meet you ;-)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Omagh
    Posts
    89
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    If it's a Saturday during day count me in,

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    968
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    Oh i am in! I know a couple of ladies and sissy sluts who can be easily persuaded to take part!

    Lets fuck the life out these dirty bitches




    It might take a lot of organising but youre hardly implying ms rammer and myself are unaware of this or unable to work it out?

    Nah, you couldnt be implying that, it would be outrageous!

    And if myself and ms rammer wish to organise it, we will.

    Anyone else interested?
    As both of you seem to like the idea, I look forward to the notice of where and when this will take place. I would be very interested, if certain things can be put in place.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    59
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    I would be very interested in this. Met Ms Rammer before, was very enjoyable, I would be braver the next time. Just say when and I am 100% in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •