Thread: Too many disappointing meets

Default Too many disappointing meets

I have found a trend when meeting ladies, which has kinda put me off bothering lately. You read reviews....all amazing. Girl is so friendly and fun, so relaxed, chatted before an after, etc. You contact the girl, make arrangements for a 30 minute visit. You arrive, and they try to pressure you into a longer stay, and asking for more money. You say no, you just want to stay for 30 mins as agreed. Girl then takes the money, leaves the room, and comes back with an attitude. Spends most of the time looking at themselves in the mirror, tries to get you off as soon as possible, and out the door in 15-20 minutes.

Now I've met a lot of girls over the years. I'm quite a good looking guy, I'm friendly, outgoing and funny. I have gotten on brilliantly with girls in the past, and have remained friendly with some. But I have to say, a trend seems to be developing through my more recent meets, which is quite disappointing!

are you talking about genetic girls or tgirls hun oh by the way, depending on who you meet not all girls/tgirls are disappointing type

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    are you talking about genetic girls or tgirls hun oh by the way, depending on who you meet not all girls/tgirls are disappointing type
    Sorry, I should have mentioned, I am referring to tgirls mostly.

I'm sure most are great, and as I said I have met some great girls in the past. Unfortunately, I haven't met you yet. Its a pity because you are top of my fantasy list!

Quote Originally Posted by DT1981 View Post
    Now I've met a lot of girls over the years
    but only 3 reviews hhhmmm maybe i don't read carefully, wait i get my glass and read again ok

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    but only 3 reviews hhhmmm maybe i don't read carefully, wait i get my glass and read again ok
    What are the point of reviews on this site? Most are fake, in exchange for "favours". Also, I had a previous account with a lot more reviews.
    But now I prefer to look at a girls add, with real pictures (not photoshopped to look like somebody else), and learn about them from the message boards. I always like to see you posting, as you are very honest and down to earth (and dominant!)