Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so hard for a girl on here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Why is it so hard for a girl on here

Why are ladies claiming bi on profiles aswel as accepting texts or pm's yet not a word whatsoever back!! I give a good description of my situation compliment them and request one small thing and nope not enough for them! A simple no would be OK to have clarification to cross those off from bothering! Are they claiming bi to get a better liking from men or what!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney123 View Post
    Why are ladies claiming bi on profiles aswel as accepting texts or pm's yet not a word whatsoever back!! I give a good description of my situation compliment them and request one small thing and nope not enough for them! A simple no would be OK to have clarification to cross those off from bothering! Are they claiming bi to get a better liking from men or what!!
    A lot of the ladies claim to do a lot on their profiles but it's best for you to ring Courtney and discuss your needs with them,that way.
    Not all the ladies us the pm system,the primary way to contact these ladies is to ring them,hope you get what you desire soon.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

lildick (24-04-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (24-04-16)

Reviews

Me and my wife (shadow empress on here) look for Bi girls. If you check out my reviews you'll see our experiences (not many so far lol). We recently had a bad experience with a hetero girl who claimed she was into couples, so I'd definitely stick to Bi girls if I were you. Anyways Sarah was awesome, our next adventure will be with EmmaSweet who has rave reviews, and there's another girl named Angelica who mentions girls in her profile. There's some out there, just not a lot!

Make sure you are calling and not just PMing and texting. You'll find a lot don't respond to those, especially if you are new.

5. Default

So helpful once again thank you, when I use the search system and search names like Emma sweet I just keep getting that oops too picky! Message xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtney123 For This Useful Post:

casman (24-04-16)

Reviews

So helpful once again thank you, when I use the search system and search names like Emma sweet I just keep getting that oops too picky! Message xx
    Where are you based Courtney ?

8. Default

Dublin area caseman

Reviews

Dublin area caseman
    Your in the best possible area anyway,i'm sure their is many bi ladies in Dublin,just remember to ring Courtney first,i can't recommend any bi ladies,but i'm sure there is plenty on here who will have recommendations for you,all the best with your adventure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Me and my wife (shadow empress on here) look for Bi girls. If you check out my reviews you'll see our experiences (not many so far lol). We recently had a bad experience with a hetero girl who claimed she was into couples, so I'd definitely stick to Bi girls if I were you. Anyways Sarah was awesome, our next adventure will be with EmmaSweet who has rave reviews, and there's another girl named Angelica who mentions girls in her profile. There's some out there, just not a lot!

Make sure you are calling and not just PMing and texting. You'll find a lot don't respond to those, especially if you are new.

" cough cough " single review ,
    she opted out of review as she got 2 red reviews today, I thought you were easy in your review on her and she went all defensive in her reply

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (24-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    " cough cough " single review ,
    she opted out of review as she got 2 red reviews today, I thought you were easy in your review on her and she went all defensive in her reply
    Haha yeah I've done two reviews, not the one!!! Apparently when you get a string of bad reviews and opt out, they get deleted. We'll be back up to two reviews this weekend
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 24-04-16 at 17:50. Reason: And oh my stars, I was so easy on that girl with my review

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (24-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Haha yeah I've done two reviews, not the one!!! Apparently when you get a string of bad reviews and opt out, they get deleted. We'll be back up to two reviews this weekend
    100 % correct on stars as well
    So are you still writing this review ? Or has to happen yet

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast