Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life is Good - My Story

Reviews

Default Life is Good - My Story

me and my girlfriend have built a mansion of a house in Granard earlier in the year, we got fairly large mortgage from the bank and GF approached me the other day as is worried as says we will never ever have this fecking paid off, i said probably but will be fun trying and i said jokingly, only way it will be paid off is if i died and i went off to do the farm work.

Glad we had that little chat as afterwards i have found my relationship has took a turn for the better and she making more of a effort and she so considerate, every morning now she gets up of bed to make me a full Irish breakfast, huge beef and pork sausages and lots of rashers with the fat dripping off them, delicious, (got only rabbit food before this) and she sits there watching till ive scoffed the lot and then gives me seconds,

Even at night when im about to go for my usual 3 mile Jog on the road she says gimme that high visibility jacket, you dont need that as you'll be too warm with that on you, she so encouraging too as says maybe you could try to do 6 mile tonight baby as i love a man with stamina holy cow, what a woman....

i notice too that she leaving alot of children toys around the place mostly at the top of the stairs and i'm thinking shes trying to give me subtle hints thats she broody and wants some little hadaways running around the place.

Life is most certainly good

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (23-04-16), LuckyLu (24-04-16), tom sand (23-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    me and my girlfriend have built a mansion of a house in Granard earlier in the year, we got fairly large mortgage from the bank and GF approached me the other day as is worried as says we will never ever have this fecking paid off, i said probably but will be fun trying and i said jokingly, only way it will be paid off is if i died and i went off to do the farm work.

Glad we had that little chat as afterwards i have found my relationship has took a turn for the better and she making more of a effort and she so considerate, every morning now she gets up of bed to make me a full Irish breakfast, huge beef and pork sausages and lots of rashers with the fat dripping off them, delicious, (got only rabbit food before this) and she sits there watching till ive scoffed the lot and then gives me seconds,

Even at night when im about to go for my usual 3 mile Jog on the road she says gimme that high visibility jacket, you dont need that as you'll be too warm with that on you, she so encouraging too as says maybe you could try to do 6 mile tonight baby as i love a man with stamina holy cow, what a woman....

i notice too that she leaving alot of children toys around the place mostly at the top of the stairs and i'm thinking shes trying to give me subtle hints thats she broody and wants some little hadaways running around the place.

Life is most certainly good

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

Lovely. Punctuation though? I know it's the Internet and all but still...also mayhap more of a lead up?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Lovely. Punctuation though? I know it's the Internet and all but still...also mayhap more of a lead up?
    Agreed Mayhap was lacking ...my bad.... please don't kill me

Reviews

too excited was thinking straight, William needs a woman like that as he's got no stamina, asleep already, bless him

Reviews

too excited was thinking straight, William needs a woman like that as he's got no stamina, asleep already, bless him
    Do your planet do tours? They must be return trips obviously,I would never like to be trapped there but it would be fun to see....

Reviews

A story like that would put god to sleep

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Do your planet do tours? They must be return trips obviously,I would never like to be trapped there but it would be fun to see....
    I did, Im from the planet Faraway, was doing a tour with my friend one day when he dropped me off for a fish n chip and when i come out he was gone so here I am, aren't yous lucky
    Last edited by hadaway; 23-04-16 at 19:25.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

tom sand (23-04-16)

Reviews

I did, Im from the planet Faraway, was doing a tour with my friend one day when he dropped me off for a fish n chip and when i come out he was gone so here I am, aren't yous lucky
    And a coke
    The spin in the skoda was a deception

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (23-04-16)

Reviews

You smell of fish,indeed we are lucky.....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast