Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Floki has to be stopped!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Agreed,he is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma...
    In a very short skirt? Amy was the worst of companions.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    We don,t hate them, would love a Utd Ireland but it,s them that don,t want us , so nothing we can do
    Interesting too see what happens if England Vote out

Yes fucking yes we scored

Barney go to the pub quick like
    Ah feck's sake Willie I was already back in the pub when ye posted this. The uk referendum on eu membership will be interesting. If the north or Scotland vote to remain but the English vote out & get a majority what's the story then? Fuck bringing customs & excise back on the border, the cross border trade is a lifeline for the border counties both north & south. Obama says the UK would be at the back of the queue if the exit so that might mean more investment in the south but I still think it would be a negative result for all Ireland particularly the north.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Saul = Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, aka Darth Sidious, aka very bad man, aka tool.
    Never, Il never turn to the dark side .........you have failed your highness (again) I'm a jedi .....like my father before me (composed breaths)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Duuude, but they're so big now! I mean honestly jiggling when I jog,glistening with sweat, ugh! You have no idea how excited I was to get home rip that bra off - start oiling them up (moisturising is important) - and here I am now braless half naked in my yoga pants and runners...why ever would you wanna see that?!

The season finale of Vikings was much more interesting... All those primal men full of Berserker rage...in their leather.... ;D
    Mid season, still another 10 eps of this season and it's been renewed for another 20ep season although no date has been posted for the next episode, can't even find them on torrents as RTE blocks it up here for some reason.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Ah feck's sake Willie I was already back in the pub when ye posted this. The uk referendum on eu membership will be interesting. If the north or Scotland vote to remain but the English vote out & get a majority what's the story then? Fuck bringing customs & excise back on the border, the cross border trade is a lifeline for the border counties both north & south. Obama says the UK would be at the back of the queue if the exit so that might mean more investment in the south but I still think it would be a negative result for all Ireland particularly the north.
    Was there border customs and that shite 40 years ago? I wasn't born during the last referendum on the EU so don;t know what the situation is.

And Osama can go fuck himself, only brought over to help Dodgy Dave, he won't be in a position to say where the uk will be in the queue in 6 months time when President Trump is running the show.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Was there border customs and that shite 40 years ago? I wasn't born during the last referendum on the EU so don;t know what the situation is.

And Osama can go fuck himself, only brought over to help Dodgy Dave, he won't be in a position to say where the uk will be in the queue in 6 months time when President Trump is running the show.
    So you want out of the EU so ?
    Doe,s matter who,s Pres , the big business and U.S. civil servents will call the shots on that one and I say they all sing off the same hymn sheet as Obama

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    So you want out of the EU so ?
    Doe,s matter who,s Pres , the big business and U.S. civil servents will call the shots on that one and I say they all sing off the same hymn sheet as Obama
    They are only sticking their noses in because of a threat to their raping of the nhs with this TTIP. I haven't mentioned what m intentions are in the referendum but if Dodgy Dave and Osbourne are wanting us to stay then you know, somethings up.

Not to mention that they forced Ireland to another referendum until they got the result they wanted when the Irish people turned down whatever bullshit they where tring to pull.

Anyway, why are you so concerned about the big businesses? Surely if the uk votes out, it means more investment in the south if what you say is correct

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (24-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    They are only sticking their noses in because of a threat to their raping of the nhs with this TTIP. I haven't mentioned what m intentions are in the referendum but if Dodgy Dave and Osbourne are wanting us to stay then you know, somethings up.

Not to mention that they forced Ireland to another referendum until they got the result they wanted when the Irish people turned down whatever bullshit they where tring to pull.

Anyway, why are you so concerned about the big businesses? Surely if the uk votes out, it means more investment in the south if what you say is correct
    More investment in the south is a big possibility if England votes out.
    Tbh I don't care ., all I care about is me making more money, we won't change it as the world is fucked as a free place

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast