Thread: TS Arwen

1. Default TS Arwen

Hi just wondering has anyone been to see TS Arwen yet? She is stunning looking on her profile I want to make an appointment to meet her but she does not allow reviews so any info would help

Tried to make an appointment with her a while back when she was in Kilkenny. Rang her with an hours notice given. When I hit Kilkenny and told her I was ready she said to give her another 20 minutes which I did. 45 minutes passed and no sign of her. Tried ringing again but no answer, so gave up. A couple weeks later I heard her pics were bogus, which explains why she has opted out of reviews. You'd be taking a risk mate.

3. Default

Thanks for the heads up much appreciated. I'm Midlands based so not many TS ladies around unfortunately. I might give tv sindy cruz a call Iv read some great reviews

Reviews

i assume is a CD/TV.

♥ Robbie ♥

4000 posts

Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by jason26 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up much appreciated. I'm Midlands based so not many TS ladies around unfortunately. I might give tv sindy cruz a call Iv read some great reviews
    I hear ya buddy. I find myself having to make the trip to Cork to get any decent TS girls, or if Im lucky Waterford. Careful with the TV's dude, most of them dont look half as good as there photoshopped pics and are clearly guys even when made up. Ive only met one TV in recent weeks that stacks up to the TS's. Read my reviews to find out

6. Default

I decided to wait for a TS lady mate. I read some similar comments in the forum. Cheers for the input!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jason26 For This Useful Post:

El Cid (25-04-16)