Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Who's the next lucky lady

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default Who's the next lucky lady

    isn't Isadora adorable

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    beautiful Lady, i so want to have Greek, Fortunately I contacted her and said i would prefer if her service wasnt a private affair but no word back yet, heres hoping

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    isn't Isadora adorable

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    beautiful Lady, i so want to have Greek, Fortunately I contacted her and said i would prefer if her service wasnt a private affair but no word back yet, heres hoping
    Fantastic ,super , great
    50 euro,s , no reviews right up your street ,,,
    I known you both are going to click


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (21-04-16), hadaway (20-04-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    isn't Isadora adorable

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    beautiful Lady, i so want to have Greek, Fortunately I contacted her and said i would prefer if her service wasnt a private affair but no word back yet, heres hoping
    You want it public? You can do that at the FKK clubs, but not elsewhere

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

    hadaway (20-04-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    The next lucky lady? I would think their are hundreds of them,it's your next 'victim' I would worry about.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (21-04-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Fantastic ,super , great
    50 euro,s , no reviews right up your street ,,,
    I known you both are going to click
    its her memorising good looks and her being Greek that attracts me here William

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    its her memorising good looks and her being Greek that attracts me here William
    Good man I,m looking forward to you telling me all about the great experience you are going to have with her


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    The next lucky lady? I would think their are hundreds of them,it's your next 'victim' I would worry about.
    Yes the next lucky lady Saul, I miss her too, Claudia did make it real

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Good man I,m looking forward to you telling me all about the great experience you are going to have with her
    by PM or Review,

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    by PM or Review,
    Try putting a review up first and if fail,,,,,,, the next option


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Try putting a review up first and if fail,,,,,,, the next option
    PM it is so William

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •