Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2016

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Great win for the westmeath u21 hurlers who beat the cats last night. Well done to them.
    Steady Eddie won't be steady for much longer lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-06-16)

Reviews

Great win for the westmeath u21 hurlers who beat the cats last night. Well done to them.
    Savage win for Westmeath. They have been working away for a number of years now and hopefully the results are beginning to show.

Kilkenny now out of the minor and under21 championships.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The banner v the deise part 3 on sunday. Again i think their wont be much between them. Its very hard to separate them so ile sit on the fence and go for a draw. No matter who wins there's a chance both of them could make the last 4. Galway should be too strong for westmeath, and offaly may just get the better of laois.
    Part 3 indeed. Both sides have huge motivation to win. Waterford seeking revenge for the league title being stolen from them. For Clare their record recently in the Minster championship has been bad. Going to be very close again I think. Clare may just win again. Both teams will be in the All Ireland Semi-finals I think.

Westmeath on a high after their fantastic under 21 victory could pose Galway a few problems however when the final whistle is blown Galway will have won.
    2 mixed seasons so far for both Offaly and Laois. Laois seem to have lost the progress they were making in recent years. Offaly are starting out on rebuilding. Probably Offaly to emerge.

Lory Meagher, Nicky Rickard and Christy Ring Cup Finals day on Saturday in Croke Park. Those participating in these finals deserve great credit for playing away. The shame is not many people care

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

What a shambles with the result in the christy ring final. Meath won it by one point but it should have been a draw. Why didn't the ref check his score book after the game.
    It is a joke and now after celebrating and receiving the Cup they are talking about a replay. ....pure joke
    Last edited by blue rebel; 05-06-16 at 22:07.

Reviews

the cccc order a replay , i take it that meath will have to give back the cup. As u say its a joke. Not much heed on the christy ring cup when they cant keep the score correct in the final. Imagine that happening in the all ireland final.
    I suppose they had to order a replay as the ref admitted he got it wrong. It is tough on both teams
    as in fairness to Antrim they did nothing wrong and at the end of the day the game was a draw. Meath
    have now celebrated what they thought was an historic win only to realise now that they didn't win and
    must go back and replay a game that they have already celebrated winning. You couldn't make this shit up!!.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

So not content with being better at hurling than Cork now Tipp have decided we'll be better at football than them too.

Reviews

First round qualifiers this Saturday
    Wexford v Offaly, Cork v Dublin, Clare v Laois

Leinster Final on Sunday Kilkenny v Galway

Toss of a coin for the first 2 qualifiers as to who will win. Clare should win the other one. Kilkenny to take another Leinster title.

Reviews

Big test for the new galway manager on sunday, will the season only be a success only if they win the all ireland? I think the cats to win, but good luck galway. Clare and limerick will be happy with the qualifier draw and both should win. Maybe home advantage might swing it for cork. And offaly may jst win a close game against wexford.
    Jesus Cork hurling is in a bad way ,I was in pairc Ui Rinn last night for the Minor semi Final v Tipp
    and we were well beat and our u21s well beat on Wednesday night so I wouldn't write the seniors
    off yet but things at an all time low down here. And don't get me started with the footballers.
    Last edited by blue rebel; 01-07-16 at 17:42.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Cortez (01-07-16)

Reviews

More hurling controversy at wexford park. Goal from wexford penalty not given. If offaly win this game by a point or two there will be uproar.
    I'm at the game . . . If we lose by one or two I'll be starting a sit down protest in midfield
    keep an eye out

Reviews

ok, will keep a look out for u. Are u on the subs bench?
    No the vip section

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast