Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2016

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Should be another close game today, maybe a few goals this time. They know each other so well, will clare start with the team that was named? Ile go for clare to win by two or three points.
    I will say Clare as well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (11-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I will say Clare as well
    Some finish to the game . . . Thought the ref would have given waterford chance to equalise

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (08-05-16), The D Man (11-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Some finish to the game . . . Thought the ref would have given waterford chance to equalise
    Great finish all right ,Waterford must be sick led from 20 seconds in till the last 10 seconds.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (11-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Should be another close game today, maybe a few goals this time. They know each other so well, will clare start with the team that was named? Ile go for clare to win by two or three points.
    Not too far wrong there Ketchup. You are fairly handy at the predictions.

Great match with the same style as the previous day. Clare came back form the dead with just a minute left. 2 points in 30 seconds. A sensational victory.
    The free could have gone either way. An excellent win for Clare.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The Munster Championship is back The 2016 version starts on Sunday next with Tipperary and Cork in Thurles.

Looking foward to seeing this match. An age old tradition and rivalry between these two counties. Cork will need to have found a way to shore up their defence and get more fowards into the play rather than depending so much on Seamus Harnedy. Tipperary need their fowards to be more consistent.
    Tipperary to win on the basis that they should be winning these matches if they have ambitions of the All Ireland and they have

Wexford V Dublin in Croke Park Saturday Evening

Dublin have been at the same level now for a few years. They need to push on now and get back to All Ireland Semi Final level again like they did before. For all the Wexford people here why wasn't the progress made in 2014 continued on? This is a big championship for Wexford. They should be doing better in division 1B of the league than they are doing. Very hard match to decide the winner. I think I will go with Wexford in a tight match. Their need for victory is greater.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (19-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    The Munster Championship is back The 2016 version starts on Sunday next with Tipperary and Cork in Thurles.

Looking foward to seeing this match. An age old tradition and rivalry between these two counties. Cork will need to have found a way to shore up their defence and get more fowards into the play rather than depending so much on Seamus Harnedy. Tipperary need their fowards to be more consistent.
    Tipperary to win on the basis that they should be winning these matches if they have ambitions of the All Ireland and they have

Wexford V Dublin in Croke Park Saturday Evening

Dublin have been at the same level now for a few years. They need to push on now and get back to All Ireland Semi Final level again like they did before. For all the Wexford people here why wasn't the progress made in 2014 continued on? This is a big championship for Wexford. They should be doing better in division 1B of the league than they are doing. Very hard match to decide the winner. I think I will go with Wexford in a tight match. Their need for victory is greater.

I would say Tipperary to just about shade it as Cork are good Championship team and will put it up to them.

I would fancy Dublin to get the better of Wexford by maybe 3 r 4 points.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (19-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I would say Tipperary to just about shade it as Cork are good Championship team and will put it up to them.

I would fancy Dublin to get the better of Wexford by maybe 3 r 4 points.
    Cork will definitely be up for Tipperary. Will that be enough though?

Going against your own county Blue? Not like a rebel to be confident of his own county

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Cork will definitely be up for Tipperary. Will that be enough though?

Going against your own county Blue? Not like a rebel to be confident of his own county
    No I am being realistic as I think we need to find a top class Center Back and also a Full Back. Cork will always
    have plenty of good hurlers but I think we are short a bit of steel.
    I wouldn't be shocked if Cork won but my overall view for this year would be a Clare Kilkenny final. Munster hurling
    is good at the minute with any one of 5 all capable of winning a Munster championship.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (25-05-16)

16. Default

Up wexford

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hogs11 View Post
    Up wexford
    for strawberries and new spuds.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

redforever (25-05-16)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast