Thread: A tale from the Spicy side..........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A tale from the Spicy side..........

WEll i went for a thai massage today (guys dont go there,they dont do extras).Anyway i know one of the girls fairly well.I starts talking at reception with her friend and she gave me a sweet.Well it tasted like a grilled arsehole.So she puts on some music and i ask is thai easy to learn and she says its chinese (didnt know that).Anyway,the conversation goes on and we talk about food.She asked me do i like spicy food and i said yep love it.She says thai food is very spicy.She asks me if im hungry and i tell her yeah but i doesnt matter cause ill eat all day.Anyway she says something in their own language and out comes a girl with a big bowel of thai salad.So i sit down and munch away,no probs.Shes asks me if its filling and i says no its not.Shes says it is and before i could say anmore along comes a bowel of rice and another bowel of the salad.Well to cut a long story short i gave the bowel back with about a third of it left,smoke coming out my ears.I felt like a demolition works and someone had a blowtorch up my scrotum.Then it dawned on me.The chilli.They use loads of chilli and of course the more i ate the hotter it got.Ended up sitting down playing cards with them (got destroyed their too).Moral of the story.There is none.I had a spicy day.

Cards ,women and spicy food,what more could a guy ask for.................

water,
    Westside.
    Last edited by WTF; 19-02-09 at 18:34. Reason: :-)