Thread: A tale from the Spicy side..........

Default A tale from the Spicy side..........

WEll i went for a thai massage today (guys dont go there,they dont do extras).Anyway i know one of the girls fairly well.I starts talking at reception with her friend and she gave me a sweet.Well it tasted like a grilled arsehole.So she puts on some music and i ask is thai easy to learn and she says its chinese (didnt know that).Anyway,the conversation goes on and we talk about food.She asked me do i like spicy food and i said yep love it.She says thai food is very spicy.She asks me if im hungry and i tell her yeah but i doesnt matter cause ill eat all day.Anyway she says something in their own language and out comes a girl with a big bowel of thai salad.So i sit down and munch away,no probs.Shes asks me if its filling and i says no its not.Shes says it is and before i could say anmore along comes a bowel of rice and another bowel of the salad.Well to cut a long story short i gave the bowel back with about a third of it left,smoke coming out my ears.I felt like a demolition works and someone had a blowtorch up my scrotum.Then it dawned on me.The chilli.They use loads of chilli and of course the more i ate the hotter it got.Ended up sitting down playing cards with them (got destroyed their too).Moral of the story.There is none.I had a spicy day.

Cards ,women and spicy food,what more could a guy ask for.................

water,
    Westside.
    Last edited by WTF; 19-02-09 at 18:34. Reason: :-)

Reviews

I had an experience last year getting a thai massage for the 1st time powerful stuff indeed dramatically speeds up the circulation around the body! anyway during the massage I kinda drifted on to the idea of extras and said 'I suppose guys ask u all the time for extras?' 'All of the time' she responded in her sexy voice but pointed out that they never did as they were afraid they would be found out. 'You mean ye do nothing at all? says I in desperation, just then she reached for a white Latex glove & said 'I can put finger in bum' a new experience for me Off she went ramming her finger up my arse Call me what u like but I thoroughly enjoyed it I gave her a 20 note tip much deserved

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    WEll i went for a thai massage today (guys dont go there,they dont do extras).Anyway i know one of the girls fairly well.I starts talking at reception with her friend and she gave me a sweet.Well it tasted like a grilled arsehole.So she puts on some music and i ask is thai easy to learn and she says its chinese (didnt know that).Anyway,the conversation goes on and we talk about food.She asked me do i like spicy food and i said yep love it.She says thai food is very spicy.She asks me if im hungry and i tell her yeah but i doesnt matter cause ill eat all day.Anyway she says something in their own language and out comes a girl with a big bowel of thai salad.So i sit down and munch away,no probs.Shes asks me if its filling and i says no its not.Shes says it is and before i could say anmore along comes a bowel of rice and another bowel of the salad.Well to cut a long story short i gave the bowel back with about a third of it left,smoke coming out my ears.I felt like a demolition works and someone had a blowtorch up my scrotum.Then it dawned on me.The chilli.They use loads of chilli and of course the more i ate the hotter it got.Ended up sitting down playing cards with them (got destroyed their too).Moral of the story.There is none.I had a spicy day.

Cards ,women and spicy food,what more could a guy ask for.................

water,
    Westside.

the salad you were eating was most likely called Papaya Salad very popular with thais. they love it. and yeah it is very very hot, i took a few mouthfuls before and i thought i was going to explode, i asked a thai girl once about it, and she said she started eating papaya salad when she was about 8-9, and that she could eat the whole thing without drinking no problem!!, i think i drank a whole bottle of beer after one bite!!!. the thais sometimes put sugar into the food for foreigners to make it less spicy for them.also when playing cards they probably gamble as thais love to gamble, although it is illegal in thailand, and even a simple card game can get you a fine or jail.
    Last edited by minge; 19-02-09 at 19:47.

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by minge View Post
    the salad you were eating was most likely called Papaya Salad very popular with thais. they love it. and yeah it is very very hot, i took a few mouthfuls before and i thought i was going to explode, i asked a thai girl once about it, and she said she started eating papaya salad when she was about 8-9, and that she could eat the whole thing without drinking no problem!!, i think i drank a whole bottle of beer after one bite!!!. the thais sometimes put sugar into the food for foreigners to make it less spicy for them.also when playing cards they probably gamble as thais love to gamble, although it is illegal in thailand, and even a simple card game can get you a fine or jail.
    it was a pretty basic salad of tomato,celery,chilli and a few other bits and pieces.Yes we were gambling and yes i lost money.Not that much because i had enough coppon to runaway and live to fight another day.When i saw them suffling the cards i knew i was in trouble.Like Jesus working the altar.The speed of the suffle sweet jesus and hey thats not the best part.About half an hour after my post on here the texts started.The sweetie firting away with me.Apparently we are going out tommorow evening.She says shell cook for me too.Let me guess,Papaya Salad maybe on the menu.Like the guy looking for a Waldorf salad and the chef says he is out of Waldorfs.Yeah sure like cooking is my strong point.I even asked for "LIST" for Chicken Satay.

dont even know what a card is,
    Westside.

I have exclusive footage of your date with Patricia West. Things didn’t go to smoothly but I’m sure you laugh about it now. Never knew you had an American accent West.

YouTube - FAWLTY TOWERS WALDORF SALAD 3 OF 4
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 19-02-09 at 23:19. Reason: west would not tip manuel

Reviews

Westie... I recommend leaving the jacks paper in the fridge overnight. You'll be glad of it in the morning

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    it was a pretty basic salad of tomato,celery,chilli and a few other bits and pieces.Yes we were gambling and yes i lost money.Not that much because i had enough coppon to runaway and live to fight another day.When i saw them suffling the cards i knew i was in trouble.Like Jesus working the altar.The speed of the suffle sweet jesus and hey thats not the best part.About half an hour after my post on here the texts started.The sweetie firting away with me.Apparently we are going out tommorow evening.She says shell cook for me too.Let me guess,Papaya Salad maybe on the menu.Like the guy looking for a Waldorf salad and the chef says he is out of Waldorfs.Yeah sure like cooking is my strong point.I even asked for "LIST" for Chicken Satay.

dont even know what a card is,
    Westside.

they love to talk about about food.if you can speak thai you will notice that they will talk alot about what they like eating, what they will cook tonight etc. if you want to get her knickers off look up a bit on thai food and impress her with that,also the thais love and i mean love their king,the thais wear yellow to show there love for the king. also "sue oi"
    means handsome beautiful or nice depends which way u say it, but if you say it to her, it will be a complement.

thai-language.com - Dictionary

Reviews

Be careful westie.....

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by minge View Post
    they love to talk about about food.if you can speak thai you will notice that they will talk alot about what they like eating, what they will cook tonight etc. if you want to get her knickers off look up a bit on thai food and impress her with that,also the thais love and i mean love their king,the thais wear yellow to show there love for the king. also "sue oi"
    means handsome beautiful or nice depends which way u say it, but if you say it to her, it will be a complement.

thai-language.com - Dictionary
    with the kind of food that they eat their knickers will come off of their own accord and wont need any help from anyone.Me speak thai?No thanks ,having enough of a job with English.I havnt seen any of them wearing yellow though.they just wear ordinary clothes alot of the time.Not many i see wear yellow.

I should start a school for teaching English to thai women.A few basic words and the rest is ok.

Your right,
    Yes,
    Ok,
    I cant take that,
    I will give you this,

From Westville to Thailand and back,
    Westside.

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I have exclusive footage of your date with Patricia West. Things didn’t go to smoothly but I’m sure you laugh about it now. Never knew you had an American accent West.

YouTube - FAWLTY TOWERS WALDORF SALAD 3 OF 4
    great show that.

Classic stuff,
    Westside.