Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Naomi new pics.....

Blog Entries

***********Removed******************
    Last edited by WTF; 23-02-09 at 08:08. Reason: perceived to be offensive

Very nice photos Naomi. Can we see some more, please?

Nice jugs.

Really nice jugs.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    minge you must be gay if your not impressed with those pictures

obviously she is a good looking girl, but the pictures are photoshopped, i don't see the big fuss. i wouldn't visit a girl with photoshopped pics, as i did before and what looked to be a model from her pictures was at best a plain jane when i say her in person. i hate pictures like that they are soo unsexy, they look like a cartoon. not real and unrealistic, they don't fool me.

Default Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by minge View Post
    obviously she is a good looking girl, but the pictures are photoshopped, i don't see the big fuss. i wouldn't visit a girl with photoshopped pics, as i did before and what looked to be a model from her pictures was at best a plain jane when i say her in person. i hate pictures like that they are soo unsexy, they look like a cartoon. not real and unrealistic, they don't fool me.
    if your saying that she looks like that because the photos are touched up your wrong.Give her some bit of credit plz.These are not false or touched up pics at all.

Westside.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    if your saying that she looks like that because the photos are touched up your wrong.Give her some bit of credit plz.These are not false or touched up pics at all.

Westside.
    just looked at them again you might be right, but i still don't like them, i just don't like the pics, i hate the type of picture that is done in a studio or touched up etc. where extra things have to be used to protray beauty, doesn't work for me at all and looks like a magazine job. if i was not to take reviews into account. and seeing naomi in those pics i would think twice about visiting her. but if i seen her in a normal picture taken with a good camera and she was nicely done up, i would be alot more tempted. pictures like these just have a fakeness to me, with all the lighting etc, why not a nice picture with no lighting. this is just my opinion and the girl is nice looking, but i am not going to say i like the pictures just because she is attractive, as i think a different type of picture would make her look better.if the pictures were for a magazine cover then they would be good, but as a punter who wants to see how attractive the girl will be when i arrive at her door then no they are not good.

8. Default

Why don't you put an r at the end of your name minge.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Marvado View Post
    Why don't you put an r at the end of your name minge.
    why's that?

Reviews

Cause then it wud spell minger do u wnt me to draw it for ye

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast