Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Famous Berlin Artemis raided

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    That is a bit harsh Surely if what you say is true better regulation of the clubs which ensures better pay and conditions for workers is the way forward. Sending in a battalion of cops seems extreme. Of course if corruption has reached epidemic levels in the state of Germany and fair law cannot be enforced then maybe the Brits would be wise to get the fuck out of an organisation largely run by incompetent Germans.
    That's not harsh , that's the truth .
    And sending a battalion of cops is just the right way to do it , how else to keep and eye an average of 200 ladies working not to talk about at least 20 bouncers and the office teams , before evidence and/or people get "lost" ?
    to mention it anyway
    I am not sure how corruption of the german government comes into play here , but maybe you just needed to say your mind somewhere , related or not ....

The incompetent germans have so far managed to keep their economy working but you are right maybe the brits would be wise to get the fuck out of an organisation based on facts and reality.
    The oh so united and oh so great kingdom they perceive they have left , maybe to partner with China or Russia ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilian For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
    That's not harsh , that's the truth .
    And sending a battalion of cops is just the right way to do it , how else to keep and eye an average of 200 ladies working not to talk about at least 20 bouncers and the office teams , before evidence and/or people get "lost" ?
    to mention it anyway
    I am not sure how corruption of the german government comes into play here , but maybe you just needed to say your mind somewhere , related or not ....

The incompetent germans have so far managed to keep their economy working but you are right maybe the brits would be wise to get the fuck out of an organisation based on facts and reality.
    The oh so united and oh so great kingdom they perceive they have left , maybe to partner with China or Russia ...
    I stand over the point it is a heavy handed over reaction. The Govt local govt at least have clearly lost control of the situation if they have licensed and allowed this organisation to operate. Clearly these places are way to big to monitor properly and that in itself is a major problem. I also stand over my criticism of coruption in Germany. Painfully exposed in the case of the corporate sector I am quite sure as this case may indicate common in government as well. I do support Brexit but have no particular gra for the House of Winsor but I will extend birthday wishes to the Queen. I also have full confidence that the UK Govt will not partner with Russia or China and relations with the former are at a very low ebb currently. I would hope that If the UK votes to leave the EU that a good working relationship is maintained.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12