Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: french kiss

  1. Default french kiss

    Wondering why French kissing is va no go area for some escorts ...why

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saab2016 View Post
    Wondering why French kissing is va no go area for some escorts ...why
    i love french kissing, but i request a fresh breath for it!

  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (30-04-16), Super ModeratorFloki (30-04-16), j81 (30-04-16), nibb (15-04-16), Petros (30-04-16), robbie9 (30-04-16), The D Man (14-04-16), tom rambo (30-04-16), Wolverine (14-04-16)

  4. Default

    That good to hear , French kissing brings a certain saucy experience to a meeting x

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to saab2016 For This Useful Post:

    lildick (14-04-16)

  6. Default

    No fk I don't go simples .some of the best I've encountered is irish sarah squirting Alex and holy fuck nearly forgot briggette
    Stop talking shite and get on with it

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notbadforanoldman For This Useful Post:

    lildick (14-04-16), nibb (15-04-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbadforanoldman View Post
    No fk I don't go simples .some of the best I've encountered is irish sarah squirting Alex and holy fuck nearly forgot briggette
    Alex appears to have moved on.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saab2016 View Post
    Wondering why French kissing is va no go area for some escorts ...why
    Could be worse.
    They could Glasgow Kiss you:-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (14-04-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    394
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessycaWild View Post
    i love french kissing, but i request a fresh breath for it!
    and you re mighty good at it too

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wexford
    Posts
    243

    Default

    I think some feel it is too personal (which is absolutely insane to me). I also know some who like to 'save' sonething for the significant other in their life but I guess it is up to each lady to have her limits.
    I like kissing but I do get ill more often because of it (colds, sniffles ect) but I guess it comes with the territory...

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    I think some feel it is too personal (which is absolutely insane to me). I also know some who like to 'save' sonething for the significant other in their life but I guess it is up to each lady to have her limits.
    I like kissing but I do get ill more often because of it (colds, sniffles ect) but I guess it comes with the territory...
    no french kissing usually means a bad session in my opinion

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,944
    Reviews
    68

    Default



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •