Thread: A tip to all you guys

Reviews

Default A tip to all you guys

A tip to some of the lads on this forum, at least those of you who have, or will at some time in the future have, an attractive girlfriend. By attractive I mean a young (18-25) slim curvy girl.
    This is the tip - NEVER TAKE HER ON A FOREIGN SUN HOLIDAY.
    Yes I know its a hard one to avoid, but let me explain.

On the first day of the holiday she is at her most ideal, innocent and modest, her skirt is not too short at this stage, but believe me it will get shorter as the holiday goes on.
    On the First day or two she is still on your arm, and she only has eyes (and nighttime pussy for you) but she begins to notice the admiring glances of other males, yes other guys are looking at her smooth legs, het pert nipples under her top, and her smooth attractive skin.
    At first this wont bother you too much, in fact you may feel proud to be with her, you tell yourself that although they are looking at her, its your arm thats she holding onto. But this slowly changes, she sees the other guys looking at her with SEX in their eyes. Some of them are even wanking thinking about her, she slowly begins to notice this, her confidence grows, she knows other guys fancy her (some even want to shag her senseless), and as each day goes by her skirts become shorter, shes continnually bends down- picking up things she accidently dropped, and giving a eyefull of pert arse to the guys sitting close by.
    Her bra disappears from under her top, she may even tell you that shes wearing no knickers - "because its too hot!".And then your nightly sex sessions start to decrease. Shes too tired she tells you..

But dont believe it she likes teasing other guys now, you turn your back and one of them will be in there, really in there, her vagina that is, pumping his baby batter into her, all made the more handy for him by the fact that your beloved is knickerless.

Look at the pictures below, this will give you an idea of how she looks on holiday - Prime wanking material to the under 18s, Prime Shag target to everybody else 18-99 in the hotel, on the beach, and everywhere else yous go to.

So what can you do?
    Dont to to SpaIn, stay in Ireland, wet soggy Ireland, In the words of our leader- be Patriotic, spend your money at home (and stop those bastards on Holiday from Shagging your girlfriend senseless)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dw04.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	8982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	8983   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	8984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alena001.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	8985   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	by6.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	8986  

A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Dick Spunk is a fuckin' legend!

Reviews

You would'nt catch me bringing any of those girls on holidays......they're all blondes ffs.

Reviews

What's wrong with blondes, brother C?

Default Does the isle of man qualify as a foreign sun holiday?

Long story,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Yes if your paying....
    No if your taken.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    A tip to some of the lads on this forum, at least those of you who have, or will at some time in the future have, an attractive girlfriend. By attractive I mean a young (18-25) slim curvy girl.
    This is the tip - NEVER TAKE HER ON A FOREIGN SUN HOLIDAY.
    Yes I know its a hard one to avoid, but let me explain.

On the first day of the holiday she is at her most ideal, innocent and modest, her skirt is not too short at this stage, but believe me it will get shorter as the holiday goes on.
    On the First day or two she is still on your arm, and she only has eyes (and nighttime pussy for you) but she begins to notice the admiring glances of other males, yes other guys are looking at her smooth legs, het pert nipples under her top, and her smooth attractive skin.
    At first this wont bother you too much, in fact you may feel proud to be with her, you tell yourself that although they are looking at her, its your arm thats she holding onto. But this slowly changes, she sees the other guys looking at her with SEX in their eyes. Some of them are even wanking thinking about her, she slowly begins to notice this, her confidence grows, she knows other guys fancy her (some even want to shag her senseless), and as each day goes by her skirts become shorter, shes continnually bends down- picking up things she accidently dropped, and giving a eyefull of pert arse to the guys sitting close by.
    Her bra disappears from under her top, she may even tell you that shes wearing no knickers - "because its too hot!".And then your nightly sex sessions start to decrease. Shes too tired she tells you..

But dont believe it she likes teasing other guys now, you turn your back and one of them will be in there, really in there, her vagina that is, pumping his baby batter into her, all made the more handy for him by the fact that your beloved is knickerless.

Look at the pictures below, this will give you an idea of how she looks on holiday - Prime wanking material to the under 18s, Prime Shag target to everybody else 18-99 in the hotel, on the beach, and everywhere else yous go to.

So what can you do?
    Dont to to SpaIn, stay in Ireland, wet soggy Ireland, In the words of our leader- be Patriotic, spend your money at home (and stop those bastards on Holiday from Shagging your girlfriend senseless)
    nice to see you back regularly with your stories dick.All we now need is the infamous dublad aka the ladoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO.With the buses going on strike ,he might have a few moments to spare between his lap dances and grooming grannies.

I always liked Dick,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I always liked Dick,
    Westside.
    Westie.......... that's to much info.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    What's wrong with blondes, brother C?
    Nothing per say mouse, they dont just inspire me to the same sexual hights as brunettes. If you want to achieve the classical orgasm, you need what is known as a morena or a mulatta.

Default I even have a pink t shirt

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Westie.......... that's to much info.........
    I like Spunk on the front.Looking for Dick on the back.Had it made when he went missing.Funny thing is guys always kepy walking up to me smiling.Dont know why.

i was going to getting matching shorts too,
    Westside.