Thread: Hiya gents Of Ireland new Tour Dates!!!

Default Hiya gents Of Ireland new Tour Dates!!!

Hi there Ireland Gents,
    I have arrived to London today from my long and nice vacation back home....Listed are my new tour dates for this fourth coming tour.
    My tour dates are as follows

Dublin 20th til and incl 22nd Feb

Belfast 23rd til and incl 25th Feb

Derry 26th Feb

Letterkenny 27th feb til and incl 1st March

Sligo 2nd and 3rd march

Mayo 4th and 5th march

Galway 6th and 7th march

Cork 8th till 14th march

Limerick 15th til 21st march

Dundalk 22nd and 23rd march

Wexford 24th march

Kilkenny 25th til and inclu 27th March

Port Loais 28th til and incl 31st March

Dublin Airport area 1st and 2nd April

During this tour of Ireland I am running a special offer as a recession buster as previously announced however this time my special offer for first time visitors is a 10% discount for persons with whom I have already shared an experience with I have a seperate special offer which will not be published for further info on this special offer please pm or email me at anytime. I sure am looking forward to entertaining you. Kisses Hugs and snuggles Alyssa xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Arriving in Belfast tomoro to have some good and sensual moments looking forward to entertaining you kisses and hugs Alyssaxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Sadly Dundalk for the 22nd and 23rd of march have been cancelled. Looking forward to meeting you in Dublin instead on those days.Sorry Dundalk. Now dubs 22nd and 23rd march xxxx