Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Feet Hygiene

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default Feet Hygiene

    do escorts mind guys with hairy feet, long toenails, as in hairy i mean a bush on the big toe, how do irish men rate to others when it comes to looking after their feet

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,434
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    do escorts mind guys with hairy feet, long toenails, as in hairy i mean a bush on the big toe, how do irish men rate to others when it comes to looking after their feet
    Ah Jaysus, cut your dirty toenails for starters.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-04-16), Wolverine (08-04-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barney rubble View Post
    ah jaysus, cut your dirty toenails for starters.
    i've a good tip barney, i use a toothbrush to clean between the toes and around my nails, a bit of abrasive toothpaste does help too

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (08-04-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    do escorts mind guys with hairy feet, long toenails, as in hairy i mean a bush on the big toe, how do irish men rate to others when it comes to looking after their feet
    Treat yourself to a pedicure, removes all that rough skin...or call your local farrier!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,434
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    i've a good tip barney, i use a toothbrush to clean between the toes and around my nails, a bit of abrasive toothpaste does help too
    wtf !!!!!!!!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,434
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Hope u don't use a nail brush to clean your teeth so.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (08-04-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Toothpaste for the feet
    an there was me using soap

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (08-04-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Hope u don't use a nail brush to clean your teeth so.
    no i use the toothbrush when done barney

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Toothpaste for the feet
    an there was me using soap
    get with the times

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    get with the times
    What's next ?
    Cleaning your hole with listerine ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •