Thread: 36G Playgirl, GFE, DOM, Fetish, OWO, A,s, Toys, Strap on and more in SLIGO Sat/Sun

Blog Entries

Thumbs up 36G Playgirl, GFE, DOM, Fetish, OWO, A,s, Toys, Strap on and more in SLIGO Sat/Sun

Hello Boys,

I will be in Sligo this weekend, 21st-23rd Feb, offering all sorts of treats. I cater for a wide variety of services and will be bringing all my equipment with me to make sure no one misses out. I can be your sexy secretary or you Domination Queen your time spent with me will be used to the fullest!

If you like big women then you will love me. I am tall, 5ft10, extremely curvy and have a fabulous pair of all natural 35G beauties that look just perfect wrapped around something nice and hard.

Please call for further details and be aware that I do not solicit therefore you will need to be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want on the phone to book.

0870-649-368

Cayla x
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Blog Entries

Talking In Sligo Now

Hello Boys,

I have arrived in Sligo and am here till Midday Monday so why not call on the day you wish to book for details. Remember to tell me what you want me to do to you.

0870-649-368

Cayla x
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec