Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radiator Licking

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly37 View Post
    Does anyone else have fantasies about licking radiators?

I did it once, it burnt my tongue. But these radiators turn me on. They provide warmth, they are full of liquid and they are a thing of beauty.

I will pay 5000 euros to be told to lick a radiator. It is my dream. From a young age I became obsessed with radiators. These magical machines of warmth are just so sexy. Electrical heaters just dont do it for me anymore.

One day I hope to lick the biggest radiator ever made, by Radi Ator. He was a Pakistani man who invented the radiator.

I am a 60 year old man, obese, and with half a burnt face from years of radiator licking. I hope to see some of you girls soon.
    I like white ones.............any ones in fact so long as they are clean
    Every now and then I come across a black one and they are my favourite if im honest.
    I prefer them when draped with a sexy little thong or G string though
    Sometimes you lick them and there is not much happening , but other times I have heard a little noise/gurgling and Ive learned how to let off some of the steam or pressure that seems to have built up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

tom sand (07-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    I like white ones.............any ones in fact so long as they are clean
    Every now and then I come across a black one and they are my favourite if im honest.
    I prefer them when draped with a sexy little thong or G string though
    Sometimes you lick them and there is not much happening , but other times I have heard a little noise/gurgling and Ive learned how to let off some of the steam or pressure that seems to have built up
    funny man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly37 View Post
    What kind of person do you take me for???
    A hadaway type.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123