Thread: What to expect from boilerhouse? Teen here

1. Default What to expect from boilerhouse? Teen here

Hey guys, I'm 19 and bi. Not really attracted to men apart from their cocks, so I like a bit of action on the side I've been thinking of taking a trip to the boilerhouse in dublin. I usually meet a regular guy, he is older around 55, im 19 but he has a massive cock, around 9 inches. I like older men. Wouldnt get with a young guy like myself. Anyway we havent been able to meet since his room mate moved back in. So were thinking of boilerhouse. What can I expect when I go there? I am quite young looking, would I need to bring ID with me? Any hot stories of what goes on in there? Wouldnt mind after a few sessions with my regular guy to get some other action would older men usually approach a young bottom like me a lot?

Reviews

The Boilerhouse is well run and has just been refurbished so it is well presented inside. I don't know what it is like in the evening but you will meet older guys in there during the day. I would say though that bottoms outnumber tops, and, as a place for meeting total strangers, it has obvious health risks. I chatted to a guy once who said he might 'meet' as many as 7 different guys in one day there. The thought of that scared me so much that I haven't been back since. However if you like that sort of place you will enjoy it.