Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Irish Fiona

  1. #1

    Default Irish Fiona

    I can't manage to write a review for Fiona because of some glitch in the system, so I'll post something here instead
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 06-04-16 at 11:17.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Long Dong Silver For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (06-04-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
    I can't manage to write a review for Fiona because of some glitch in the system, so I'll post something here instead as the next best thing.
    As I said in your other thread on this issue.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Contact a mod I had a problem trying to leave a review for Patricia Moonlight I had to send my review to a mod and they manually submitted it for me!



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (06-04-16), zilch (05-04-16)

  5. #3

    Default

    I don't know who the mods are, so I don't know who to contact.

    I didn't think it was particularly unreasonable to post a review in the section marked "reviews chat".

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
    I don't know who the mods are, so I don't know who to contact.
    Here are a list of the Mods https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/showgroups.php

    Super Moderator Floki, Super Moderator Jorge and Super Moderator LuckyLu are your best bet wait and see who is online tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
    I didn't think it was particularly unreasonable to post a review in the section marked "reviews chat".
    This section is not for posting reviews as no one who is looking at the escorts profile will look in here to read what you say about her. You are talking very positively about the lady it's a shame no one else who is considering visiting the lady will see it!



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (06-04-16), Jorge (06-04-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
    I can't manage to write a review for Fiona because of some glitch in the system, so I'll post something here instead
    Hello,

    Reviews chat is not a place to put up a review.
    They belong to the escort's advert, which is the only fair place for them and for everyone to see.

    I can posted your review on your behalf.
    Have just PMed you asking for details of the booking.

    Please in the future contact a moderator should you need help.
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 06-04-16 at 11:18.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (06-04-16), Petros (06-04-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Thank you Long Dong Silver and thank you in advance Mod's if you get my review up xxx

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    no problem,
    have PMed Long Dong Silver asking for the booking's details.
    waiting to hear back from him.
    Xxx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (06-04-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •