Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Sweetie, History has being made.

Thumbs up Hey Sweetie, History has being made.

I have become the first E-I mod to cross the pond and post on IIE.I was sitting here all emotional.Here is the transcript for your records.

Hello,

I was banned here before because apparently **** is less offensive than ****.Anyway i forgot i could come back here again but the place was so irrelevant to me ,i actually forgot.Anyway just sticking the ole head in the window and saying a very very sincerest hellop.

Jake, i have taken your advice to heart and have censored many little lines especially for you.I even carry my laptop around with me and if need to tell someone to **** off then i print it off and hand it to them.I find this the least offensive way to do this.And i have gone up in the world too.Got myself a little control panel on "The Sweeties" (reg tm) place.

So have a good one and remember no place like home.

from the heart with a tear in my eye,
    West.

From the heart,
    West.

Blog Entries

Wow West,

But I hope you are wearing your body armour

They'll stick and stone you over there when they find out you came from the green site!

Pat x

Default Heya Sweetie ya

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Wow West,

But I hope you are wearing your body armour

They'll stick and stone you over there when they find out you came from the green site!

Pat x
    Im a very ambitous lad.Its just at the moment i dont do anything but i can see myself at the helm of this site some day.Running it like a runnaway train down a hill.I'll look after you though.Make sure the ole pension is kept up.

I need body armour on my arse i reckon,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    I have become the first E-I mod to cross the pond and post on IIE.I was sitting here all emotional.Here is the transcript for your records.

Hello,

I was banned here before because apparently **** is less offensive than ****.Anyway i forgot i could come back here again but the place was so irrelevant to me ,i actually forgot.Anyway just sticking the ole head in the window and saying a very very sincerest hellop.

Jake, i have taken your advice to heart and have censored many little lines especially for you.I even carry my laptop around with me and if need to tell someone to **** off then i print it off and hand it to them.I find this the least offensive way to do this.And i have gone up in the world too.Got myself a little control panel on "The Sweeties" (reg tm) place.

So have a good one and remember no place like home.

from the heart with a tear in my eye,
    West.

From the heart,
    West.
    I dont want to burst your bubble Westie
    rain on your parade,
    piss all over your new found "happy" place

but quite frankly, as a confirmed "Anti - Modder"
    I feel it my duty to point out that...............

I am utterly and thoroughly Bored with your Ass Licking!!!!

FFS, they are going to have to surgically remove your lips from Pat's arse arent they?
    You have just been insufferably smug since you were made a Mod, and I must say, it doesnt really suit you

So, old chap, if you could kindly refrain from the high fives and mutual back slapping and get back to being the doom and gloom, see ya later, merchant we all know and love

I, for one, would sleep a little bit easier tonight

PS, still FAR to many threads about Lists
    Last edited by roryman; 17-02-09 at 20:57. Reason: Lists in the mists

Reviews

Westie, i popped me cherry over there too, mind you i read a few guys saying they wouldn't post here because it's run by criminals , Patricia, you can be in my gang anytime xxx

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    I dont want to burst your bubble Westie
    rain on your parade,
    piss all over your new found "happy" place

but quite frankly, as a confirmed "Anti - Modder"
    I feel it my duty to point out that...............

I am utterly and thoroughly Bored with your Ass Licking!!!!

FFS, they are going to have to surgically remove your lips from Pat's arse arent they?
    You have just been insufferably smug since you were made a Mod, and I must say, it doesnt really suit you

So, old chap, if you could kindly refrain from the high fives and mutual back slapping and get back to being the doom and gloom, see ya later, merchant we all know and love

I, for one, would sleep a little bit easier tonight

PS, still FAR to many threads about Lists
    i hope your life is in better order than your English Rory.Maybe we have an idiots guide to better English out there somewhere.

Prob be made in china,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Westie, i popped me cherry over there too, mind you i read a few guys saying they wouldn't post here because it's run by criminals , Patricia, you can be in my gang anytime xxx
    Oh Anon, if I ever got my hands on you what I'd do to you would be criminal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Hey Rory how would you like it if I walked in on you getting oral and told the lady to back off?

Reviews

I better watch what I say here as it's quoted over there now. This was by someone I never saw before and is a member since 2003. I didn't know this site was run by criminals. All the better I'm a big fan of the sopranos. Mudda Fukka

West you got out in time before you got attacked. They can't have remembered you from before. You only posted on the 2 sites tonight. Think of what I have to go through everyday posting here and over there. I'm back and forth that often I don't know where my alleganace is. I don't think I have to any. I'm a bit of a nomad. I must be the only member who has close to 1000 posts on both sites.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hey Rory how would you like it if I walked in on you getting oral and told the lady to back off?
    That was you?

Damm, if I'd known................

But seriously Pat, GET A ROOM!

Is you and westie fawning over each other really the Brave New World of E-I?

Pass me the sick bag, the exit door leads in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast