Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you on the list?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Are you on the list?

I didn't want to say this as I feared the flood of PMs

However loads of guys are PMing me anyway...

Plus I know many of you are worried about being on this list.

So, if you want to know if you are on the list which is being circulated now send me a PM with the last 5 digits of your number and I will check and PM you back.

Thanks

Pat x

Jesus Patricia that’s Aspen out the window, that’ll take yeeeeeeeeeeeears, 10000 numbers, you’ll have to get a few more mods in.

Default Shes taking her laptop with her

The list is spreading around the globe.Every cornor,every esb pole ,every dark lane way.Tune in next week for another episode on the list......................

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Just to make it clear to anyone that hasn't seen the list that's circulating. On this particular list theres no name or username. The town/city is mentioned along with the last 5 or 6 digits of a phone number. Theres an ok beside it.In some there are comments such as scar on face, in a wheelchair, big cock, small cock. But there are alot without any comments.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default Whose to know that the names werent deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Just to make it clear to anyone that hasn't seen the list that's circulating. On this particular list theres no name or username. The town/city is mentioned along with the last 5 or 6 digits of a phone number. Theres an ok beside it.In some there are comments such as scar on face, in a wheelchair, big cock, small cock. But there are alot without any comments.

This is the prob with something like this happening.You just dont know and never will either.In fact whats to stop another one from being formed?Is the list thats circulating the original one?

This is the big prob with this type of thing.

We just never know,
    Westside.

You don’t think Scofield and Burrows had anything to do with it West? Maybe they are clients and that’s why they are after Cilla. Christ I hope T bag’s not the bad egg or the shows over. That Cilla box of tricks looks awfully expensive just the hold the details of who has a big lad or not or walks with a limp like dinny........god that kinda intelligence could bring down goverments.............

hang on.....

Carlos your awfully quiet....

Reviews

I would think the original list would have the usernames/names on on it.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Ah man................ This gets worse.....
    So I PM Patricia and the next thing I know..........
    Patricia knows Luthers real name, home town, my impressive physique, my cock size............ AND most of my phone number???????
    I feel an invitation to Aspen comin on............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Well on the list i have in my posscession

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    You don’t think Scofield and Burrows had anything to do with it West? Maybe they are clients and that’s why they are after Cilla. Christ I hope T bag’s not the bad egg or the shows over. That Cilla box of tricks looks awfully expensive just the hold the details of who has a big lad or not or walks with a limp like dinny........god that kinda intelligence could bring down goverments.............

hang on.....

the following are on it,

Harrison Ford,
    Oliver Reed,
    Morgan Freeman,
    Tom Hanks.

Ah wait nope,im looking at the wrong list.Fuck it s in here somewhere,on e sec i will have a look through this bundle,

bad clients,
    biggest wankers,
    greatest sportsmen,
    westside haters,
    westside lovers, (fuckin short that one)
    favourites,
    greatest tv adverts,
    to do list,
    sexiest females alive, (all sticky that one)
    one sec .................nope i cant find it ah wait wait one sec nope thats the dirty bottoms list,

Maybe the dog has it,
    Westside.

Default And

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post

hang on.....

i've a shopping list too.The length of Ron Jeremys penis.

Is he on it?
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast