Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: question

  1. Default question

    When I private message an escort how do I know if they've replied there is no inbox?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,938
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    If u recieve a pm then it should say it beside notification.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonmann View Post
    When I private message an escort how do I know if they've replied there is no inbox?
    Ignore other replys,some guys try and make newbies a joke,you have to pm an escort,once you send the pm you must follow five simple rules:
    1.Resend the same pm
    2. send a second pm similar to the first but with an added smiley
    3. send a third pm and this time send two smileys
    4.send a fourth pm,this time tell her she is a bitch (thy like that)
    5.If all that fails you have to get out more....

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (02-04-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Ignore other replys,some guys try and make newbies a joke,you have to pm an escort,once you send the pm you must follow five simple rules:
    1.Resend the same pm
    2. send a second pm similar to the first but with an added smiley
    3. send a third pm and this time send two smileys
    4.send a fourth pm,this time tell her she is a bitch (thy like that)
    5.If all that fails you have to get out more....
    Have you considered the fact that the OP might be gullible enough to believe you?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (02-04-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Have you considered the fact that the OP might be gullible enough to believe you?
    Yes,I was hoping for that,your point is?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Yes,I was hoping for that,your point is?


    My point is it might backfire badly if he tells the lady who takes out the restraining order that it was you who put him up to it

    Besides, stop picking on the noob.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    My point is it might backfire badly if he tells the lady who takes out the restraining order that it was you who put him up to it

    Besides, stop picking on the noob.
    A restraining order is void when you send the second smiley face,don't you be trying to discourage the noob.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (02-04-16)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonmann View Post
    When I private message an escort how do I know if they've replied there is no inbox?
    Well wtf do you call this then:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inbox.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	116011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •