Thread: Brigitte Von Bombom info

1. Default Brigitte Von Bombom info

hi all i was thinking about meeting ts Brigitte Von Bombom but after looking at her website pics her dick is huge has anyone took it i would love to try but feel it may be to big and more so to thick

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tylero View Post
    hi all i was thinking about meeting ts Brigitte Von Bombom but after looking at her website pics her dick is huge has anyone took it i would love to try but feel it may be to big and more so to thick

thanks
    If you can't even take a finger in your ass, forget to try a big cock.
    Where is a will there must be a way. If you really really want to try a monster cock, no matter how big it is, you will be able to take it

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

bobgalway (01-04-16), Mistress Silke (01-04-16)

4. Default

i have took a finger and more but nothing that big its more the girth im worried about.

wanted to meet you rammer sent u a pm a while ago

hey guys iv been to her and im quiet tight, she does a lot more than just penetrate you, far from a waste of time i left woble kneed after my time, was amazing im deff going back

6. Default

Been very lucky and spent time with this lovely lady, I have to say I struggled with the girth as nothing really has been in there, but when she looks at you well my god, and then to tase the wonderful juices well yumm.

Reviews

Would love to meet her but not a hope id go near her current lo ation.

(Go to warning section)

She looks awesome!!!