Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Half day booking

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,244
    Reviews
    60

    Question Half day booking

    Just wondering, how many hours is a half day booking, is it 12hrs?
    Hello

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    24 divided by 2 equals.......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,244
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    24 divided by 2 equals.......

    Don't be so naive


    Hello

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (29-03-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Don't be so naive


    don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure your actually clever

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,855
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Just wondering, how many hours is a half day booking, is it 12hrs?
    I would think 4 hours as most working days are 8 hours ,but a good question that the ladies are slow in answering.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (28-03-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,244
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I would think 4 hours as most working days are 8 hours ,but a good question that the ladies are slow in answering.
    I was thinking 4 or 5, I'd say it varies between each lady. Thanks, I might pm a lady in mind.
    Hello

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    My interpretation of a full day booking is 24 hours!

    A half day booking is 12 hours.

    A dinner date would be 3 or possibly 4 hours


    Here is a randomly selected price list from a typical profile.
    The longest duration listed id for a full day while it does not state 24 hours it is my belief that this is what a full day means in this case.

    30 minutes 100.00
    45 minutes 150.00
    First hour 200.00
    Additional hours 200.00
    Dinner date 600.00
    Half day 1,200.00
    Full day 2,000.00



  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (28-03-16), Cassandra (29-03-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (29-03-16), Irish Fiona (28-03-16), IrishDaisie69 (29-03-16), irishdeltaforce (28-03-16), james12013 (29-03-16), shyguyshyguy12 (28-03-16), willie wacker (28-03-16), zilch (28-03-16)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    My interpretation of a full day booking is 24 hours!

    A half day booking is 12 hours.

    A dinner date would be 3 or possibly 4 hours


    Here is a randomly selected price list from a typical profile.
    The longest duration listed id for a full day — while it does not state 24 hours it is my belief that this is what a full day means in this case.

    30 minutes — €100.00
    45 minutes — €150.00
    First hour — €200.00
    Additional hours — €200.00
    Dinner date — €600.00
    Half day — €1,200.00
    Full day — €2,000.00
    After handing over 600 euro for a dinner date is the client expected to actually pay for dinner as well

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Myshadow (29-03-16), tom sand (28-03-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    My interpretation of a full day booking is 24 hours!

    A half day booking is 12 hours.

    A dinner date would be 3 or possibly 4 hours


    Here is a randomly selected price list from a typical profile.
    The longest duration listed id for a full day — while it does not state 24 hours it is my belief that this is what a full day means in this case.

    30 minutes — €100.00
    45 minutes — €150.00
    First hour — €200.00
    Additional hours — €200.00
    Dinner date — €600.00
    Half day — €1,200.00
    Full day — €2,000.00
    This was also always my understanding.
    But if you go for one of those escorts that provides the rushed experience,
    book 24 and she'll have you out the door in 4,;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (28-03-16), TonyB (28-03-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    After handing over 600 euro for a dinner date is the client expected to actually pay for dinner as well
    Yes, but the escort provides the dessert!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (28-03-16), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (29-03-16), irishdeltaforce (28-03-16), JAMESCORK (29-03-16), Myshadow (29-03-16), redforever (28-03-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •