Thread: U dont see me there NBT??

Exclamation U dont see me there ANON??

Well I was, after my and fev of my good friend has been attacked by pimps in diferend location an threatned by dead i tough it is great to have a system that would help us to work safer.
    I havent seen any harm of the sheet as there where never full numbers or personal details given out.. except of thinks like writes RW, arrives with just 100e, has huge cock or very nice client...

I could have staied silent but i no longer can look at the abuse of some members and the truth being turned around a used as a weapon against my friends...

And Pat if someone is sayng that David was involved well hes liyng so far as i know you have been provided with copy of the post he posted after he found out about it, sayng he is going to bann us all for cooperating on it..

kisses
    Di
    Last edited by mysterious Diana; 16-02-09 at 23:38.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious Diana View Post
    And Pat if someone is sayng that David was involved well hes liyng so far as i know you have been provided with copy of the post he posted after he found out about it, sayng he is going to bann us all for cooperating on it..
    I haven't been provided with this actually?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I haven't been provided with this actually?
    Well I am sorry than, i have been told that some girls copy pased it and sent it to E-I.
    But of course it can be lie as lot of another informations given out about this whole think..
    Di

Reviews

Well I was, after my and fev of my good friend has been attacked by pimps in diferend location an threatned by dead i tough it is great to have a system that would help us to work safer.
    I havent seen any harm of the sheet as there where never full numbers or personal details given out.. except of thinks like writes RW, arrives with just 100e, has huge cock or very nice client...

I could have staied silent but i no longer can look at the abuse of some members and the truth being turned around a used as a weapon against my friends...

kisses
    Di
    i dont understand ,why u used my name at start of thread , u are on list

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i dont understand ,why u used my name at start of thread , u are on list

nbt

oh my.. i was refering to anons post..sorry nine for this stupid mystake of mine..
    whoever how can you tell i am on the list? I have my personal address there that no one knows..
    kiss
    Di

Reviews

oh my.. i was refering to anons post..sorry nine for this stupid mystake of mine..
    whoever how can you tell i am on the list? I have my personal address there that no one knows..
    kiss
    Di

Because before your Email it says Di then Marshalmajers etc

On your pics it is watermarked Diana Marshal not rocket science to work out it is you.

BTW you say the list has never done any harm the correct phrase should include a YET

It includes the last 6 digits of a mobile phone that is only missing one digit and the prefix the same way you can search it anyone else can search it.

The list is more than likely already in the hands of reporters with resources to check the list for anybody of interest that coupled with the names and occupations with some names means that it is only a matter of time before your list has done a great deal of harm.

Lastly did you only see men you were on the good list because if as I suspect you did not the reality is that the good list was a complete waste of time it offered nothing in the way of security.

Hi Cal,
    you are wrong..the list was good, in some places i have seen onlly ok clients..and in the other places the ok clients where going troug simpler proces of gething to me as normaly i can be kind of a security freek..

i know about the wholle find out whats the corect number think too, i was also sugesting to leave out the last 3 or 4 digites of numbers as that would increase the security of it a lot..but it was to late.

No one of us ever ment to harm anyone, all we where thinking was our safety..yes we where selfish..and when we relised it was to late
    but try to ask a guy a reference on the phone...mostly they give out fake ones..and if u unlucky they start to scream at you whoe the hell you think you are to ask them such a think..

It all may just sound as bullshiting but I know from me and and the other girls that we are sorry it ever happened, sorry for all people that could be harmed by it..
    we realised it when it was to late..

Regards
    Di
    Last edited by mysterious Diana; 17-02-09 at 21:02.