Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Beggars

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Cool Beggars

    Was visiting an escort the other day, and passed this beggar. I had with me 200 for half an hour with escort.
    Reckoned the beggar needed at least a tenner.
    Reckoned he was collecting for an escort visit. as he didnt say what he wanted the muney fore.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Was visiting an escort the other day, and passed this beggar. I had with me 200 for half an hour with escort.
    Reckoned the beggar needed at least a tenner.
    Reckoned he was collecting for an escort visit. as he didnt say what he wanted the muney fore.
    You don't say if you gave him a tenner?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    You don't say if you gave him a tenner?
    IDF is up early to day,,,,,,,,,,,,, I suggested wanking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as I didnt want to have to pay for 28 minutes instead of 30

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (25-03-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    IDF is up early to day,,,,,,,,,,,,, I suggested wanking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as I didnt want to have to pay for 28 minutes instead of 30
    I'm up late if you must know,

    I'm sorry I did not go to bed to conserve the alcohol!

    "Hi, homeless persons you know you can also keep warm and sleep better on the cold streets by wanking"

    Just no in public please.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 25-03-16 at 05:30.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (25-03-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Oh my god I saw double!!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 25-03-16 at 05:29.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    €200 for half hour- did that include tip or extras!!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (25-03-16), JAMESCORK (25-03-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    €200 for half hour- did that include tip or extras!!
    Bollocks is obviously not a beggar.
    He is a chooser that can flash rhe the cash.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    €200 for half hour- did that include tip or extras!!
    yeh should have been an hour,,,,,and I did get more than the sixty minutes.........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •