Thread: Review Size Issues

Reviews

Angry Review Size Issues

I have noticed it happening a few times on other people's review, and now it has happened to one of mine.

When a review goes beyond a certain size (not talking word count, but actual size) the rest of the review gets cut off!!!
    This is stupid, as this is supposed to be a modern website, therefore the text windows and objects beyond them should move to accommodate one another, not stack, like has happened here.

Also, why is the review text put in a box 1/3 the width of the available space!?!
    Put it beneath the star rating, and let it take up all the width, it should solve the above problem, and not leave such vast gaps of empty space between reviews.

Please Mods, don't ignore this!
    You wont know, until you try!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (23-03-16)

Hi Hagane00..

Thanks for bringing this up. I will pass this message to our IT department and see if they can fix this issue
    Have a good day
    Regards
    Jorge

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    When a review goes beyond a certain size (not talking word count, but actual size) the rest of the review gets cut off!!!
    This seems to be more of an issue on the mobile version of the site - I see it happening a lot when I try and read the reviews on my iPad but I have not noticed the same "cut off" issue when I view them on my computer.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Jorge (21-03-16)

Mr Petros..

It this happening to you on your computer as well? or just on your Ipad or mobile phone?
    Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Petros (21-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Mr Petros..

It this happening to you on your computer as well? or just on your Ipad or mobile phone?
    Thanks
    No Jorge - I don't have a problem reading the review on my computer - only on my iPhone and iPad on the mobile site.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Mr Petros..

Thanks
    I have only seen this problem on a computer, I don't bother reading reviews on mobile default site, not user friendly at all.
    You wont know, until you try!

IT department is already looking to this issue..Sorry lads for the inconvenience
    Regards
    Jorge

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Petros (21-03-16)

Reviews

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    I have only seen this problem on a computer, I don't bother reading reviews on mobile default site, not user friendly at all.
    Well, oddly enough I had not had this problem on my computer.........

.....until now!

I just looked at a review I wrote — before I was able to see the entire review but now part is cut off. But before the review had crazy hyphenation but now that is sorted and much easier to read! I am wondering if that might have something to do with this issue?

Yes this is very annoying. Usually use my phone for the site and as far as I can remember this has been happening for ever, well definitely since the website changed over.