Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Escorts lying

  1. #1

    Default Escorts lying

    fed up now with escorts lying about their ages, not talking small lies but about 10 years or so, several escorts on here posting on this forum are guilty of this but its wrong, its fake advertising and its wasting our times when we visit you so woman up and be truthful,
    happy st paddy's day all
    Last edited by lallymally; 17-03-16 at 11:48.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lallymally View Post
    not talking small lies but about 10 years or so,
    10 years

    Who would do such a thing as to tell such a massive lie?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (17-03-16), libra (17-03-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lallymally View Post
    fed up now with escorts lying about their ages, not talking small lies but about 10 years or so, several escorts on here posting on this forum are guilty of this but its wrong, its fake advertising and its wasting our times when we visit you so woman up and be truthful,
    happy st paddy's day all
    Yeah don't ya hate it when an escort advertises as a 30 year old only to find when you visit she's really only 21

    Shame on you ladies

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (17-03-16)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    10 years

    Who would do such a thing as to tell such a massive lie?
    to be fair it is a lot

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Yeah don't ya hate it when an escort advertises as a 30 year old only to find when you visit she's really only 21

    Shame on you ladies
    its always other way round, says 19 but really 30 plus
    Last edited by lallymally; 17-03-16 at 11:56.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lallymally View Post
    its always other way round, says 19 but really 30
    Ohhhh right . . My bad

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Petros (17-03-16), tom sand (17-03-16)

  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Ohhhh right . . My bad
    would that not annoy u guys, it does me anyway

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lallymally View Post
    to be fair it is a lot
    In my experience it isn't. If fact I have never met with a lady who was obviously 10 years older than what her profile stated!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    In my experience it isn't. If fact I have never met with a lady who was obviously 10 years older than what her profile stated!
    several on here who are just that and who i met, feel like leaving a review to let other know but i think ten years plus is taking the mick with us guys
    Last edited by lallymally; 17-03-16 at 12:00.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lallymally View Post
    several on here who are just that and who i met, feel like leaving a review to let other know but i think ten years plus is taking the mick with us guys
    Why not just walk away then . . . You are not contractually obliged to continue the appointment

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Petros (17-03-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (17-03-16), TiffanyTees (17-03-16)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •