Thread: Fit fit girls . . . . . .

Reviews

Default Fit fit girls . . . . . .

Has anybody else noticed some of the ridiculously fit looking girls pumping away in gyms recently?
    I was in one gym in Kimmage lately, and amongst the patrons there were at least 8 separate girls there who looked like something from the film SHOWGIRLS.
    These girls, each one doing her own thing on the workout floor, were totally flab free, ultra curvy, and dressed in tight gym gear, two of them were wearing what were almost bikinis, pumping away at workout machines, sweat making their sports bras looking like a wet t shirt contest.
    I will be straight here, I got a semi erection in my Man U shorts looking at them (not a pleasant condition to be in while you are running on a threadmill).
    At least I pretended to be cool, and made sure nobody saw me staring, but one guy I seen there was lustfully leering in a almost wide eyed manner at some of the gyrating godesses there.
    (Dub Lad- what that you?).

Just think- what must one of them be like in bed . . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fit Girl.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	8922  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Default In bed Dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Dick plz think of the rest of your day.Ok night comes,doggy,missonary,upstairs,downstairs,toys ,lots of reotic passionate lovemaking.Oh darling i love you so much,kiss,goodnight darling ,sleep well.But its all a too familiar routine at this satge."i'll try to sweetie " as you reach for the earmuffs.and then off it goes,

All we hear is
    Radio ga ga
    Radio goo goo
    Radio ga ga
    All we hear is Radio ga ga

Off goes the threadmill,boom ,yeah lets get fighting fight.

Two hours later 5.30 in the morning...............101,102,103,104.and then....................

silence,the muffs come off,a smile comes to your face as you realise its finaly over.She bends over to pull out the plug of the sterio.Its over but wait..ah fuck no

All we hear is
    Radio ga ga
    Radio goo goo
    Radio ga ga
    All we hear is Radio ga ga

shit out comes the skipping rope.Even the germs have left the house at this stage.one,two,three.

Finally you drag your badly bashed body down the stairs to have breakfast before work.your greeted with a plate of low fat rice cakes garnished with odourless,jelly free gelatine.Tea?Forget it ,30ml of distilled water with a dollop of parafin to keep the metabolism burning.Your slimmer than her due to the stress and her frineds comment on you and next night off it goes..............

Think of the rest of your day Dick,your health,your day,your life,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Has anybody else noticed some of the ridiculously fit looking girls pumping away in gyms recently?
    I was in one gym in Kimmage lately, and amongst the patrons there were at least 8 separate girls there who looked like something from the film SHOWGIRLS.
    These girls, each one doing her own thing on the workout floor, were totally flab free, ultra curvy, and dressed in tight gym gear, two of them were wearing what were almost bikinis, pumping away at workout machines, sweat making their sports bras looking like a wet t shirt contest.
    I will be straight here, I got a semi erection in my Man U shorts looking at them (not a pleasant condition to be in while you are running on a threadmill).
    At least I pretended to be cool, and made sure nobody saw me staring, but one guy I seen there was lustfully leering in a almost wide eyed manner at some of the gyrating godesses there.
    (Dub Lad- what that you?).

Fuck me lads, thats where they are hiding!
    You have to hand to em, they know that a gym is the LAST place that most of us middle aged spread punters will be.

So I guess the late night stake outs at the local chipper have been a waste of time, eh?
    Not a complete waste of time mind you, cos that slapper Dub boy puts out for a single after he parks his bus for the night.

Default Jayus

i lost wait just writting that one.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Didn't I tell you guys in the past, that the gym is the perfect place to meet women..... try the sauna, if it's mixed sex....
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Didn't I tell you guys in the past, that the gym is the perfect place to meet women..... try the sauna, if it's mixed sex....
    Kat, your not confusing fantasy with reality again are you?

(No, wait, I think thats me getting confused! I've watched way too many of your films! )

Blog Entries

No..... I had a few so called boyfriends from there..... lol
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc