Thread: LOL Heya sweetie

Default LOL Heya sweetie

Hove myself a social group request from someone.Only thing is it doesnt say who its from.It looks like a .........request by me ............for me..............for a moderated group.................... formed formed by me.Does this mean i have to allow myself to join my group?

A quick one,
    Westside.

PS i could pm but i just so tired from all the pms of support for my modding.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Hove myself a social group request from someone.Only thing is it doesnt say who its from.It looks like a .........request by me ............for me..............for a moderated group.................... formed formed by me.Does this mean i have to allow myself to join my group?

A quick one,
    Westside.

PS i could pm but i just so tired from all the pms of support for my modding.
    I swear I don't know. We only just upgraded to the Social Groups things, so I am only learning how to use it myself now. I thought all you young sexy mods would be far more coputer literate than old me I was going to ask you how it worked

Default Party tonight at Westville

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I swear I don't know. We only just upgraded to the Social Groups things, so I am only learning how to use it myself now. I thought all you young sexy mods would be far more coputer literate than old me I was going to ask you how it worked
    im going inviting myself.Im also going to write myself a belated Valentines card and throw it in my own post box when im not looking.I'll be writing a check out for myself for a grand as a bonus every month.

The things we can for ourselves,
    Westside.

Default Just got another one

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Sincerely,
    Westside.

I tried to join one of your groups today West but when I did not see my avatar go up as being in it I figured any application had to be approved by the original creator of the group first (……..ahhhhh…….that would beeeeee………YOU!!! )

So I was awaiting my gold leafed application to be borne aloft by a griffin to your palace above the clouds on Mount Olympus that you mod gods now reside or maybe that you just plain rejected an application from a mere poster and only want fellow titans to peruse and parley with these days. My my how power over mere mortals doth go to the head of gods in a fleating beating of a hummingbirds wings.

I await word of your decision via the usual bolt of lightening...

Best regards, mere mortal no. 5,875,433,764

Ps

The ambrosia has run out in the mod gods private bar, can you make do with the baileys while I nip to the shops?

Default I have no button to approve anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I tried to join one of your groups today West but when I did not see my avatar go up as being in it I figured any application had to be approved by the original creator of the group first (……..ahhhhh…….that would beeeeee………YOU!!! )

So I was awaiting my gold leafed application to be borne aloft by a griffin to your palace above the clouds on Mount Olympus that you mod gods now reside or maybe that you just plain rejected an application from a mere poster and only want fellow titans to peruse and parley with these days. My my how power over mere mortals doth go to the head of gods in a fleating beating of a hummingbirds wings.

Ps

The ambrosia has run out in the mod gods private bar, can you make do with the baileys while I nip to the shops?
    i will try again,
    Westside.

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post

Ps

all i have is the Create New Group button.No hummingbirds either.Tell you what consider yourself a member even though your not officially on the books.

Helping the underpriviledged,
    Westside.

So that’s the new E-I mod god’s standard reply to everything is it?…..

“I have no button to approve anyone”

Zeus and the lads would at least have a thunder clap or something to accompany it.

Give the mod settings a few taps of the vice grip and she'll turn over...

Regards....E-I's chief mechanic...