Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    REALLY??

Did it EVER occur to you that people who have not seen it yet do not want any spoilers???
    Dude, I understand if some people haven't seen it. Surely you can agree if someone hasn't seen it then they should avoid the likes of a thread about said show? No?

Anyways even if you did read my spoiler I apologise. But it's a small pebble in the water for what that ep is dude.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Not being funny, but why would you come to a game of thrones thread if you hadn't seen the latest episode? I mean, this thread is discussing what is happening and it's kind of obvious and give the man his due, he didn't say 'how' he died, so you still get that delight. Plus there have been reports already written in various places, including on Rickon and how he should have zig zagged the field (not telling you why), but it was very true and kind of funny.

I agree with him also that it was a perfect for Ramsey the game player and after seeing the way everyone else has died, it wasn't exactly worse than many of them, so not sure why anyone would complain. I mean, the man cut someone's cock off!!!!

It was definitely what I had expected after the lead up episode last Week and very enjoyable to watch.
    Not being funny but I wasn't speaking for myself.......

Stop assuming things people ffs.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Not being funny, but why would you come to a game of thrones thread if you hadn't seen the latest episode? I mean, this thread is discussing what is happening and it's kind of obvious and give the man his due, he didn't say 'how' he died, so you still get that delight. Plus there have been reports already written in various places, including on Rickon and how he should have zig zagged the field (not telling you why), but it was very true and kind of funny.

I agree with him also that it was a perfect for Ramsey the game player and after seeing the way everyone else has died, it wasn't exactly worse than many of them, so not sure why anyone would complain. I mean, the man cut someone's cock off!!!!

It was definitely what I had expected after the lead up episode last Week and very enjoyable to watch.
    I remember that from school
    crazy what stored in our brain's
    in world war 2
    ship use to zig-zag in order to avoid submarines
    or just to make it harder for them
    to hit them
    Last edited by tom sand; 22-06-16 at 13:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-06-16)

Reviews

Fuck it's all over for another year. A lot of stuff to get covered in one episode so definitely not as dramatic as last week (how the fuck could it!!) but seems to be coming together nicely for the final battle.
    Can't wait til next year !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

tom sand (27-06-16)

7. Default

Can't wait for the finale!

Reviews

Well what can we say but wow
    The chest pieces are nearly now in place Daenerys Targaryen looks unstoppable
    She controls the sky and sea , and an army like the mongols
    We now find out who the real Jon Snow is

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (02-07-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Not being funny but I wasn't speaking for myself.......

Stop assuming things people ffs.
    Yet it had not occurred to you that other people might have the sense to avoid a thread on the subject until after they had watched the latest episode? Did you see anyone else complaining?

It's when you get a thread with an obscure title that gives out spoilers it is wrong, as you are misled into reading them. This one is pretty obvious.

Now on a less happy note. How long have I got to wait until the next series, because I don't want to have to wait!!!!!!!

Reviews

Personally I found the end of the series to be a let down compared to last week felt it to be sedate after it began so well

12. Default

its set the scene for what could be one hell of a boring season with 2 brilliant episodes in the end. i heard that the seasons will only be 5 or 6 episodes from now on
    I met this lady from Hollywood, she has green hair but damn she look good!
    I took her too me house cause she was fine, but she whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rebelscouse View Post
    Personally I found the end of the series to be a let down compared to last week felt it to be sedate after it began so well
    Awww how many people do you need to die to make you happy?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

rebelscouse (28-07-16), tom sand (03-07-16)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast