Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Good client lists

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Thumbs down Good client lists

    Theres been a discussion over on IIE in recent months about a certain number of escorts who use a good client list. It's obvious the list exists as certain clients on IIE have claimed to have seen it. I understand the need for a bad client list for security. But why are good clients put on a list. I've no problem with just my username been referenced. But theres supposedly other information like physical appearance or distinguishing features, phone numbers and sexual preferences. I don't know what other information is on it. I myself change my sim from time to time but other people wouldn't I'm sure. This list could get into the wrong hands and compromise clients privacy. We've seen an increasing amount of personal info been used on these forums and used for harmful purposes. Theres a few blogs going around at the moment threatening to expose information. Thankfully I don't give any real information. Theres plenty that do.

    I'm just wondering why escorts would put all their clients information on a list. Not all escorts do this and some have distanced themselves from it and disagree with the process. It's bad enough one escort uses it but it's shared with quiet a few of them. I thought information with an escort was meant to be discreet not shared for all to see. Theirs obvious dangers it getting in the wrong hands. Peoples relationships etc.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I believe the list does exist and was started by some ladies on IIE.

    Of course it is a bad thing.

    I don't know exactly who is behind it, but, given that many escorts that advertise on IIE also advertise here, it may be that some ladies on here are involved. I really don't know the answer to that.

    However I believe some accusations have been made that the list started on this site and these are completely untrue.

    We have never allowed ladies to share good client info on our message boards. Yes, they have a private section, but it is not used for sharing good client info.

    We keep private discussions on here to an absolute minimum. We don't have a private clients forum, as we don't see the need for one. And our private ladies forum is only for ladies sharing advice and warnings about bad clients. Never would I allow ladies to share lists of good clients on it.

    Really, I think it is up to IIE to answer what has gone on on their site, so I can't comment much further.

    I'm afraid the list does exist though.

    Pat x
    Last edited by Patricia; 15-02-09 at 18:41.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Highway to hell
    Posts
    24

    Default Bad taste...

    ... for that list ... no respect, no privacy at all!
    For a land without lords, except for cats!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I know E-I or IIE wouldn't condone this. The reason I put it here is to find out from an escorts view why a good client list exists. It hasn't been answered by those involved on IIE. Some have come forward today on IIE and said they were approached to join and declined. I'm just baffled as why is there such a need for a list.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I know E-I or IIE wouldn't condone this. The reason I put it here is to find out from an escorts view why a good client list exists. It hasn't been answered by those involved on IIE. Some have come forward today on IIE and said they were approached to join and declined. I'm just baffled as why is there such a need for a list.
    I was of the understanding that this is something that had gone on in the IIE private escorts forum for quite a while. I may be misinformed, but that's why I said IIE should respond to this, not us.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I was of the understanding that this is something that had gone on in the IIE private escorts forum for quite a while. I may be misinformed, but that's why I said IIE should respond to this, not us.


    In Highways man defence i think he started the thread, for escorts involved to answer.
    I dont think its up to you or iie to respond to this. As list involved is a google spreadsheet, u cant be held responsible.

    But saying you could have quiet world in the ear of the person who started the list and maybe two of the escorts who take part on it as they are regurlar posters here. Also some of the clients usernames are E-i ones.

    Maybe highway is jealous he not on it

    nbt
    Last edited by ninebythree; 15-02-09 at 19:41.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Whats a good or bad client?

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Theres been a discussion over on IIE in recent months about a certain number of escorts who use a good client list. It's obvious the list exists as certain clients on IIE have claimed to have seen it. I understand the need for a bad client list for security. But why are good clients put on a list. I've no problem with just my username been referenced. But theres supposedly other information like physical appearance or distinguishing features, phone numbers and sexual preferences. I don't know what other information is on it. I myself change my sim from time to time but other people wouldn't I'm sure. This list could get into the wrong hands and compromise clients privacy. We've seen an increasing amount of personal info been used on these forums and used for harmful purposes. Theres a few blogs going around at the moment threatening to expose information. Thankfully I don't give any real information. Theres plenty that do.

    I'm just wondering why escorts would put all their clients information on a list. Not all escorts do this and some have distanced themselves from it and disagree with the process. It's bad enough one escort uses it but it's shared with quiet a few of them. I thought information with an escort was meant to be discreet not shared for all to see. Theirs obvious dangers it getting in the wrong hands. Peoples relationships etc.
    or a good or bad anything for that matter?Considering ppls standards and expectations are different then its not all that accurate as to what a good clinet is and who is to know if the escort who originally puts a name on it is telling the truth or not?You can see the reviews and the discrepencies in those so imagine what a good clients would be like.

    Not mentioning the fact that i would consider the best client to be clean ,mannerly but the one who calls the most often and pays the most.A clinet is a customer just like in any other business and correct me if im wrong but unless your dealing with a fruitcake then the best customer AKA client is the one who spends the most.

    its something that could backfire easily enough too,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    In Highways man defence i think he started the thread, for escorts involved to answer.
    I dont think its up to you or iie to respond to this.
    I can see that and accept that. It is just that with certain people having suggested the list started over here, I wanted to make clear it didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    As list involved is a google spreadsheet, u can be held responsible.
    I presume you meant "can't" be held responsible.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    But saying you could have quiet world in the ear of the person who started the list and maybe two of the escorts who take part on it as they are regurlar posters here. Also some of the clients usernames are E-i ones.
    Ok, the list is circulating now, but I don't know who created it in the first place.

    If ladies on here were involved and I knew it I would have spoken to them, but all I knew until very recently is that there was a list originating out of the IIE private escort forums, so I heard, but it was only gossip and it wasn't to do with this site so I paid little attention.

    I still don't actually know which ladies started the list. The list may be out of the bag, but the ladies who started it didn't put their names to what is now circulating as far as I know. Unless someone can enligten me, I still don't know which ladies it was.

    Pat x

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default have you any wool

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    yes sir ,yes sir ,two bags full.

    full of what?
    Westside.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •