Thread: List was hacked......

Default List was hacked......

I have a screenshot in front of me where it s discussed that list WAS hacked not leaked,as

i m quoting:
    someone has definately hacked it because they changed the opening text on the sheet and were talking online to other users today when i was trying to sort it out.
    also i believe list still exist,as i am quoting
    i ve pulled system off google and will be to get people onto the new system over the next 24hrs

Will i post full picture off it?

It s stupid to make other people fools.
    When it was just opened,everyone denied it,then it came out,and was discovered,so there was no way of denying it.

Now it s told list does not exist any more.........

Since when?

These e-mails are sent 2009/1/2 and second e-mail back afterwards.........

Can hacker hack it again whoever it was????????

If list was denied first time,then found out,then it s denied it was hacked but e-mails state different,then it was denied it exist any more,but e-mail stated it was moved within 24hr...........

So where is the truth?????

THIS IS WHAT I CALL UGLY
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    they didnt get 'caught' - they got turned over by people that presented themselves as an allies. They were naive in thinking they could manage it and allowed too many into their 'group'.

They did in fact.It was never intended on going outside that group but obviously someone had a falling out and that was it..

Ppl need to learn to live with their sins,
    Westside.
    West,i am looking right now at e-mail where abby says herself that it was hacked.
    So how it s possible to believe if List was denied,then found out,and discovered it does exist.

Than now she said it was leaked,but i have her own e-mail where she says herself different.

Than she says it does not exist any more,but at the end of the e-mail she says she moving it within next 24hr.

So,maybe some want to know,as everything was admitted only when ppl seen it.....
    Shall someone hack it again,and btw,i know her e-mail where it started which is not ireland verified,and contains her first name and her partner first name,and i know even smaller details which proof it was hacked.

Tell,abby,are u using that e-mail any more?

If so,send me an e-mail.

I m sorry,i am not being a bitch,but i want truth,and if someone have good intentions and is thruly sorry,they would not be getting themself even deeper.

Look at Diana,she has kept her cool,and my respect goes to her.........

Did not expected someone to have these details?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default Anna

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    West,i am looking right now at e-mail where abby says herself that it was hacked.
    So how it s possible to believe if List was denied,then found out,and discovered it does exist.

Than now she said it was leaked,but i have her own e-mail where she says herself different.

Than she says it does not exist any more,but at the end of the e-mail she says she moving it within next 24hr.

So,maybe some want to know,as everything was admitted only when ppl seen it.....
    Shall someone hack it again,and btw,i know her e-mail where it started which is not ireland verified,and contains her first name and her partner first name,and i know even smaller details which proof it was hacked.

Tell,abby,are u using that e-mail any more?

If so,send me an e-mail.

I m sorry,i am not being a bitch,but i want truth,and if someone have good intentions and is thruly sorry,they would not be getting themself even deeper.

Look at Diana,she has kept her cool,and my respect goes to her.........

Did not expected someone to have these details?
    nobody knows where the original list is.Nobody will ever know what it contained only those that saw it.Ppl should put it down to bad judgement and move on.

What other option is there?
    Westside.