Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Awwwww......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Love Awwwww......

    I won't call this a 'Goodbye' thread, as i never say never....

    Ok, seems people can't stop obsessing about me over the road and here.


    I can't stress enough how i really don't have anything against you 2......

    I also can't stress enough, how spreading rumours about me will never work.... unless you have evidence....


    I never bad mouth anyone.....unless they cause me reason to... (which has not happened apart from this one incident - even the management want me to get the Garda involved - due to his obsessive behaviour with me)


    I think paying my house off and the motivation to have 4-5 holidays a year)is enough to put me off the negativity here and spend my time doing something productive... .


    Anyhow, I'm still here for my regulars and newbies to pm to book and i hope to meet old & new clients in future.


    Best wishes all


    X
    Last edited by TomEA; 14-03-16 at 21:57.

  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (14-03-16), blue rebel (12-03-16), bonsten (16-03-16), Calvados (12-03-16), F007 (12-03-16), f1 away (13-03-16), feargal (12-03-16), HugoBoss (13-03-16), irishdeltaforce (13-03-16), JAMESCORK (14-03-16), johndd (15-03-16), mr gear (12-03-16), mymann (13-03-16), redforever (12-03-16), rubberlover (15-03-16), scouserpete (13-03-16), shyguyshyguy12 (13-03-16), sixfourblond (12-03-16), The D Man (14-03-16), thehighwayman (13-03-16), tom sand (13-03-16), Toolbox (13-03-16), willie wacker (12-03-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,937
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Never let anyone get to you and just do what you want to do.
    People take this place way too serious.
    Keep posting and say what you want to say and ignore the negatively
    And I hope you keep posting


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (12-03-16), feargal (12-03-16), lildick (12-03-16), redforever (12-03-16), sixfourblond (12-03-16), SophieX (12-03-16), tom sand (13-03-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Sophie,
    Do not let the Wankers on here,( who are also over the road posting same shit ) get to you .
    If you need a break enjoy the no stress, no forum, but you will be missed as I said other day when Saul left this place went to crap, way too serious, or should I say some posters without a sense of humor using the site as a place to knock others while gratifying themselves.
    You stay safe honey and enjoy your life, you only get one go on the merry-go-round, so do not get sick.
    Take care xx
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    sixfourblond (12-03-16), SophieX (12-03-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    They're not on here though Sophie, so it shouldn't stop you posting on here? Rise above it. I know some people act daft on here, but I think most can make up their own minds about stuff like this and I don't think many go digging across the road. I certainly haven't read anything. Too busy with living I guess.

    Well done on paying your house off. If you've got any spare cash going you can pay mine off too lol (Please! where are my manners)

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (13-03-16), irishdeltaforce (13-03-16), SarahEI (14-03-16), sixfourblond (12-03-16), SophieX (12-03-16), tom sand (13-03-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    886
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I won't call this a 'Goodbye' thread, as i never say never....

    Ok, seems people can't stop obsessing about me over the road and here


    I can't stress enough how i really don't have anything against you 2......

    I also can't stress enough, how spreading rumours about me will never work.... unless you have evidence....


    I never bad mouth anyone.....unless they cause me reason to... (which has not happened apart from this one incident - even the management want me to get the Garda involved - due to his obsessive behaviour with me)


    I think paying my house off and the motivation to have 4-5 holidays a year)is enough to put me off the negativity here and spend my time doing something productive... .


    Anyhow, I'm still here for my regulars and newbies to pm to book and i hope to meet old & new clients in future.


    Best wishes all


    X
    Your witty posts are the only fun left in this place.
    Last edited by TomEA; 14-03-16 at 21:57.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-03-16), lapd (12-03-16), SophieX (12-03-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    what is the latest drama on here so, boringgggggggg

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Does everybody know where "over the road" is no one ever asks where it is, always fascinates me that.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (12-03-16), mature abby (12-03-16), tipp oldie (13-03-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    in the pub
    Posts
    1,124
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    some people are just jealous of you tell them all to go to hell

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Does everybody know where "over the road" is no one ever asks where it is, always fascinates me that.
    You certainly know where it is anyway ;-)
    And the drama was continuing over there till two this morning.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    You certainly know where it is anyway ;-)
    And the drama was continuing over there till two this morning.
    I do indeed

    Never got a post from either site deleted I have lovely manners and too much of a born peacekeeper

    Love not War xx
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (12-03-16), irishdeltaforce (13-03-16), tom sand (13-03-16)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •