Thread: My TS fantasy

Reviews

Default My TS fantasy

It's been a while since I was with a TS, but I have to admit that I still harbour a fantasy of a threesome.

My ideal setting would be that each lady takes it in turn to be cruel and then kind. Kind of like the scene in Game of Thrones where Theon gets teased by the two ladies. Obviously without the end result for me, I would like my cock to be still attached.

I would like the two ladies to kiss and flirt with each other and then suddenly turn on me and maybe even hold me down while the other has their way with me. Then they change tempo and are very sensual and affectionate.

The only question is which two ladies?
    Born into this world, they say you're born with Sin. Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or have to win.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    It's been a while since I was with a TS, but I have to admit that I still harbour a fantasy of a threesome.

My ideal setting would be that each lady takes it in turn to be cruel and then kind. Kind of like the scene in Game of Thrones where Theon gets teased by the two ladies. Obviously without the end result for me, I would like my cock to be still attached.

I would like the two ladies to kiss and flirt with each other and then suddenly turn on me and maybe even hold me down while the other has their way with me. Then they change tempo and are very sensual and affectionate.

my kinda party lol

for me it would be Pocohontas and Nicoli, both can be very forcefull yet gentle too
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

wingman (12-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    my kinda party lol

for me it would be Pocohontas and Nicoli, both can be very forcefull yet gentle too
    pocahontas would be my choice too and maybe sara rios too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stephen26 View Post
    pocahontas would be my choice too and maybe sara rios too
    never had the pleasure of sara rios
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    never had the pleasure of sara rios
    she is so slim and petite, very,very convincing ts
    seen her in social setting a few times and each time she looks more and more desirable
    id love to smash my cock in her back door

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen26 For This Useful Post:

LazarusRisen (13-03-16)

For the purposes of the fantasy mentioned I reckon Raica Ferrari and Rebeca Satto might be worth asking.
    Otherwise meeting Sara Rios is definitely advisable, she is ridiculously good looking, not that the others aren't but Sara Rios is on another level of gorgeousness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CJHaughey For This Useful Post:

LazarusRisen (13-03-16)

Reviews

Me, Rebecca satto, raica, Laura boldini, miss rammer in one room, in a wet big open shower. not greedy at all.
    Scent of a woman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post

Nothing like being slapped around a little.