I'm an Irish colleen with an English accent, hypnotically enchanting and a REAL sight for sore eyes and YES those are my real photos.

As a mature natural dominant and assertive feminine beauty, I particularly enjoy erotic dominant/submissive role-playing games.

Extremely elegant in demeanour and blessed with mature grace, I am all your innermost fantasies rolled into one... I will stimulate you mentally with my erotic passion and physically with my superior body work.

Newbies
I'm in expert in the art of illusion and have been featured in mainstream media including Marie Claire, Sunday Guardian, ITV and hit Film4 movie, 'A Complete History of My Sexual Failures'. You have to try everything once right? Who better to experience it with?

My goal is to provide the finest entertainment a unique personal experience and a relaxed atmosphere. I do not rush my clients.

You will be guaranteed my undivided attention so if I don't answer the phone on your first attempt, it's because I'm busy having fun which you can appreciate as I won't answer the phone when I'm with you.
But please, no boring old farts! LOL

Irish Mobile: (086) 251-5954
UK Mobile: 0044-796-199-6904