Thread: Anyone seen Gene?

1. Default Anyone seen Gene?

I've been looking for my darling son Gene all week. Has anyone seen him. Surely he didn't go on holiday with that slapper Liz. Not McDonald the other trollop from London. I'm so proud of him with his new job title.
    Proud Mother of Gene and the new Mary Whitehouse. Time to clean this town up.

2. Default

yeah think i saw him hes auditionin for up and coming remake of SCARFACE
    Last edited by Juicy Lucy; 15-02-09 at 02:30. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Lucy View Post
    yeah think i saw him hes auditionin for up and coming remake of SCARFACE
    if only when i went for the job it turned out to be SCAR-GILL-FACE. gary glitter was after the job, saying that he was very familiar with a miners helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche Hunt View Post
    I've been looking for my darling son Gene all week. Has anyone seen him. Surely he didn't go on holiday with that slapper Liz. Not McDonald the other trollop from London. I'm so proud of him with his new job title.
    Dear mammy, i,ve been so busy lately. It turns out we shot the wrong guy on the london underground as it turns out, it was his brother DENNIS we were after

5. Default

Gene for God sake don't be giving out names. They have rules against that you know. I'm surprised they were able to shoot Mr Waterman he's that small. I didn't know he had a brother.
    Proud Mother of Gene and the new Mary Whitehouse. Time to clean this town up.

6. Default

Yeah he has a sister too didnt ye know r cud be the inbreds...ha ha
    ....laura ashley...of course